Hello Beverley

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldgranny, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

Hi Beverley,
    Day 6 for me, how you doing ?
    Yesterday was fine for me, hope it got better for you. I struggled the last time to get into ketosis(?) and the same is happening this time.:cry:
    I'm off to work shortly, which I do find slightly easier. Taking a litre bottle of water in with me.
    Remember all those sayings we know, nothing taste as good as being slim feels, etc., etc., etc., just one of the trillions.
    No computor at work so, I'll be looking tonight to see how you are going:)
    Anne-marie
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Anne-Marie,

It took me much longer this time to get into ketosis (I went cold turkey) and it was the full 3 weeks before I felt this was it again, where your not thinking about food if you know what I mean, so just hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

4. Beverley75

Beverley75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.57%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Day One Anne-Marie and hanging in there!

Well done, girl, on getting to day 6!:D As Mini said, it's hard getting to ketosis, but you know once you're there you'll be fine. Grit your teeth and hang in there, honey, you can do it!

Listen to me!!!:rolleyes: Day one and hanging on by my fingernails! Honestly, every time I turn around someone here is eating the most gorgeous smelling food! Don't actually feel hungry yet, so here's hoping I stay strong through lunch!

Hope you had a great day!
    Bev x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.