Cruise PV HELLO EVERYONE Georgie's Diary.

I had to sit in the car with KFC boneless bucket aroma for 20 minutes and then watch my kids and OH eat it ....... Torture :-(

:eek:Have just had not a great week last week,
someone at work went on holiday to Switzerland...new that wasn't good before she went...and returned with chocolate!!!
Also leaving do , I went to , buffet provided, I eat the chicken only ( i stared at the crisps for a very long time) sure it was covered in a sugary bar b q sauce though!! and 2 glasses of wine...but amazingly still lost 1 .5 lb.
My foot still hurts where my horse trod on it , so I can't really walk much.
horse is also stilla bit lame , so can't do to much with him...
But i still lost weight!!!!

Managed to keep losing a small amount of weight, getting near the end of my weight loss though , I did buy some wine and drank a few glasses yesterday evening....as I drink so rarely now, it knocked me out for 4 hours , I fell asleep and missed the whole evening! And to be honest I prefer being awake now....I used to, when I first started this diary feel like I didn't know what to do in the evenings as , no carbs and alcohol but last night showed me I prefered how I am now with a 0% coke !!!
I will move on to the next step in a few weeks, already down 1 bra size, my waist is 12cm smaller than when I first started, and I can run up the road now if I'm late for the tube without dying !!
But on the protein only days I do get a bad stomach ache sometimes now..which didn't use to happen.
I also feel I have learnt so much about what are the right foods to eat now....not that I was ever too bad !!!

Think i am ready to move on to the consolidation stage, which I find a bit daunting incase the weight comes back on, but now my waist is 69cm!!! and my weight is 9st 6 but as i ride alot , i think I am quite musclely , (the physio always tells me my back is very muscular!!! ) think I will look too thin if I get to my true weight of 9st 3 , but feel I have given up in a way for not trying to , but my ribs are clearly visible now...so I don't really think I should continue....any advice appreciated!!!:confused:

if i were you and i was happy with how i looked I would move onto the next step :)

Thank you for that , I think i defo will then, especially as on the protein only days I get such a stomach ache sometmes!!
Not sure what day I shall start, I will read the book tonight.

Not been on here a whie, but still plodding on, Ive moved onto the 3rd step now. I weigh 9st 5 now...probably more after visiting my mother today...and recieved a MASSIVE easter egg.
I did go down to 9st 4 , but as i said before I got terrible stomach cramps and nearly passed out. I never managed to eat hardly anything for a whole week. Ended up with blood in my urine so needed antibiotics...but I just wonder that the protein only day really didnt agree with me and I gave myself the problem from doing this. I am guessing that as I got nearly down to my true weight that it really was hard on my body??
Anyway protein only one day a week now seems to work for me.
Just hope to keep the weight off now.
Had a sale of clothes at work...I work for a large clothing manufacturer and mow am a size 10!!!
My posh riding boots I bought before xmas (which I never wore ) managed to change them for a narrower calf fitting yesterday.
Just need my horse to be sound and i can wear them. He had is foot cortisone injected last week and then i'll be happy!!

great to hear how you are doing :)

I knew that giant easter egg was a bad idea my mu bought me, only eaten the mini eggs....and I've put on just over 1lb ...will have to give the rest of it away. :(

I'm going to do an extra PP day to compensate.

Hi All , not been on here making any comments or posts as have nothing to report...which is good,
I have followed the book and now have stuck at my weight I want to be....sometimes I go up or down a few ponds , but thats it!!!

That is great Georgie - gives us all hope for conso..... Is said horse sound now??? Hope so.x

yes
, his doing well , my new vet gave his one left front foot , coffin joint and navicular cortisone injection...his had at the old vets MRI and showed nothing so they wouln't treat him, but this vet said if the pains there , even if we can't see anything its worth ago.
So he is doing well , I know its not a cure , but its the best I can get ( he is 17, not that old I know , but older).

Now I have started changing my clothes , to my new size, I can't believe how many compliments I get now...makes me think I must have looked like a whale before!!

just hopefully got to the botton of those stomach cramps....I have been in bed with them all weekend , could barely do anything but walk to the loo and back.
Went to the Doc on monday and he thinks I have Diviticulitus . Not great but at laest I know what it is . Its infections in the colon from tears in it when food gets stuck on the little holes.
So that why I am sure I did the protein only days I was doubled up with cramps as i needed more fibre. So I need to change my diet again and eat more potatoes, celery, and even white bread for a bit till my tummy gets better, then loads more fibre . Fatty foods can set it off and I went for luch with a friend on friday , just before i got an attack again and had scampi and chips ...maybe that made it worse.
So now I need to pin down my doctor not easy getting passed the receptionist to know more about my problem.

My brother in law has been diagnosed with the same.best of luck xxx

He's only told us about
the diagnosis and he's had a biopsy but that's it, I'd never heard of it before, he's a closed book ....

Back