Cruise PV HELLO EVERYONE Georgie's Diary.

GEORGIE60 said:
Been doing this diet a few weeks now, only just happened to me in the last few days really, but I have a really dry mouth all the time ...doesnt feel nice :(

Have you started any new supplements or increased your caffeine intake?

I think today it was awful , and think it was my lunch, I had mackerel , cottage cheese and prawns. And it made me feel sick later on too.
So for my dinner tonight Ive had a mince with chilli , odd I know if you feel sick, but I know i shouldnt have vedg today , but used tomato passatta in it. But its got rid of that awful taste.:sigh:

GEORGIE60 said:
I think today it was awful , and think it was my lunch, I had mackerel , cottage cheese and prawns. And it made me feel sick later on too.
So for my dinner tonight Ive had a mince with chilli , odd I know if you feel sick, but I know i shouldnt have vedg today , but used tomato passatta in it. But its got rid of that awful taste.:sigh:

Glad your feeling a bit better. I think I know what your referring to, I use sugar free gum when I find I have that unpleasant taste in my mouth. ....

GEORGIE60 said:
yesterday was not a good day, think those extra 3lb i lost last week was a fluke. I put on 1lb yesterday and 1bl the day before... :(

I'd a few days like that, it's really disheartening but then all of a sudden it started dropping again. I'm 11.5 lbs down over the 3 weeks which I'm happy with. Don't give up, you'll get over this blip if you stick with it.

I hope so, I had a read in the book I bought and it said much the same you have said, so I'm carring on and hope I lose a bit more by the weekend or just after!
I may get my excersise DVD out in the weekend and see if that helps too, as it it tells you to walk for an hour in the book if that happens for 3 days.

thats great :)

arent they a nightmare for that.... one of mines does it on purpose if he doesnt want to do something grrrr... the amount of times ive had broken toes or other bones in the top of my foot doesnt bare thinking about lol

Foot starting, to recover but now horse is a little lame. Its so cold though, but vets coming to check tomorrow.
Diet going ok I think.....But guy at work is really getting on my nerves watching everything I eat. He does Dukan but is doing 10 days of attack as he is going to Paris for the weekend and wants to binge..thats not how you do it.
And keep telling me I need to lose more weight.
I could kill him.
I do feel a bit like moving on to stage three now as my jeans are a bit baggy and I only bought them 2 weeks ago!! And my bra's are a bit big so need to downsize on them...not sure if I want boobs too much smaller than they are!!!

a good bra can make them appear bigger and if that fails chicken fillets :p

Have been feeling confused about my weight, not if I am ready to move on to the next step...but as I'm house bound and cant do to much with my horse today , I did a Davina excercise DVD this morning, certainly warmed me up.
Couldn't do too much of the aerobic stuff as my foot still hurts after my horse trod on it 2 weeks ago :rolleyes:
But think I need to carry on a bit longer on , pp and pv as I definately could see my fat tummy wobbling.
But I'm pleased as my body is taking on more shape:)

GEORGIE60 said:
Just tried for the second time the sugar free jelly...Still doesnt do it for me!!! Tastes like a beechams cold and flu drink in jelly form to me!!!!

What flavours have you tried? I like the lemon and lime with a splash of real lemon or lime juice added to enhance flavour. It's especially nice done as a mousse with fat free fromage frais ( one 250g tub to one sachet of SF jelly made up with only half Pint of hot water and whisked into the fromage frais, covered with cling film and left to set in fridge) it's quite tangy but that's why I like it.

I only like the red ones (blackcurrant, strawberry and raspberry). Otherwise, yep, Lemsip flavour ;)

Just eating my yukky jelly tonight , while watching Heston Blumenthal ( cant stop watching cookery programmes since my diet) and caught the end of him making his own jelly , made with agar-agar as the thickening agent, so you can put what you like in it to give the flavour and use a tbls of agar-agar to thicken....its allowed on our diet too....So I'm going to buy some from supermarket and see what I can make:p

Back