hello everyone Newbie here please say hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by geordiebabe, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. geordiebabe

geordiebabe Member

Hello everyone I joined Slimmingworld last wednessday but just joined these forums tonight - i losst pound and half in my first week and am very dissappointed - but it is a loss all the same -

~If anyone has any advice - tips - anything at all to share I am all ears - thany you in anticipation and Good Luck to us all on our journies

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hey geordiebabe, welcome to minimins!

i'm not doing slimming world so i can't offer much advice there, but no doubt somebody who knows what they're talking about will be along soon to offer you some good tips. in the mean time, have a look in the slimming world section on the forum, theres loads of advice there!

i assume you're from newcastle by your user name? where abouts do you live? :) x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. It sometimes takes a couple of weeks to get the hang of it so don't worry.

My daughter joined SW last Wednesday too.

Irene xx

5. geordiebabe

geordiebabe Member

Thank you both for your replies - i am still trying to work out my way around these forums lol soooo confusing lol

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  7. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Geordie

I am not doing SW either, but just wanted to say Hi to you and hope you get on well with the diet.

I did used to go to SW many years ago and i enjoyed it and the class I went to felt like a big family.

A loss is a loss, so dont worry about it only being 1.5lbs...best off than on as I say!

Have a good week.

8. scarletdarcy

scarletdarcy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(9.58%)
    Diet:
    slimmimg world
    Hi Geordiebabe
    I joined a couple of days ago ,but today is the first day cant decided red or green lol .
    I still find this confusing and been looking around the site all weekend lol :D

Last edited: 27 July 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.