hello everyone Newbie here please say hello

Hello everyone I joined Slimmingworld last wednessday but just joined these forums tonight - i losst pound and half in my first week and am very dissappointed - but it is a loss all the same -

~If anyone has any advice - tips - anything at all to share I am all ears - thany you in anticipation and Good Luck to us all on our journies

hey geordiebabe, welcome to minimins!

i'm not doing slimming world so i can't offer much advice there, but no doubt somebody who knows what they're talking about will be along soon to offer you some good tips. in the mean time, have a look in the slimming world section on the forum, theres loads of advice there!

i assume you're from newcastle by your user name? where abouts do you live? :) x

Hi and welcome. It sometimes takes a couple of weeks to get the hang of it so don't worry.

My daughter joined SW last Wednesday too.

Irene xx

Hi Geordie

I am not doing SW either, but just wanted to say Hi to you and hope you get on well with the diet.

I did used to go to SW many years ago and i enjoyed it and the class I went to felt like a big family.

A loss is a loss, so dont worry about it only being 1.5lbs...best off than on as I say!

Have a good week.

Hi Geordiebabe
I joined a couple of days ago ,but today is the first day cant decided red or green lol .
I still find this confusing and been looking around the site all weekend lol :D

Last edited:
Back