hello everyone

moira

i started xenical on 10/6/2010,and just found this site.i have been on them before and lost just over a stone.but now iam back.i am 20st this is the heavist i have ever been,the last time i was on them there were a support phone number.my doctor gave me them.i asked her about how much fat etc i was allowed.she did not know.the only side affect i have had is smelly wind lol.can some one tell me how i can get diet planner,so i can type in what fats i have ate,and how do you get one of those weight trackers the one that tells you how much weight has been lost,

Hi Moira and welcome. Have a good look around the site and you'll get loads of info about what to eat and what not to eat. Start here http://www.minimins.com/xenical/98543-xenical-info-new-starters.html
If you also have a look at Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com you can input what you have eaten there and keep a track. Lastly look at Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... for a weight loss ticker, or you can get one at MyFitnessPal. Good luck.

KB

I'm finding myfitnesspal really useful. I love all the figures and amounts that they have, which mean I kind of understand how the weight is being lost ...where i'm going wrong and how effective my exercise is xx

Welcome moira Gl this time around with your weightloss

Back