Hello everyone!

JedH

Hey fellows, I'm very happy to be apart of this community. :) A journey of losing weight through various exercices and home remedies, well, it's a bit of an obstacle course at times. :rolleyes: I hope to learn and share. ;)

Welcome @JedH What's your plan and how much do you want to lose?

Hey fellows, I'm very happy to be apart of this community. :) A journey of losing weight through various exercices and home remedies, well, it's a bit of an obstacle course at times. :rolleyes: I hope to learn and share. ;)
same here jed !!! same here

Hello and welcome @sam26 I find the support invaluable here on minimins to keeping me going on my weight loss journey. Personally i find the challenges very useful reporting in each week out ups and downs. We support each other and help anyone who is struggling at the minute. Team50 Christmas 2022. You can join this. In the next week or so a summer challenge which will be approximately 3 months long will run. our current challenge is coming to an close which was Easter and ran for 12 weeks also. It keeps me on the straight and narrow making me more accountable for what I eat.

Back