Hello from a West Yorks Newbie

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
Hello all!

I started the CD yesterday and things are going really well so far. I was wondering if there was anyone in W Yorks (or anywhere really!) who has a similar amount of weight to lose who would like to buddy up for motivation?

Anyway, hello all and happy CDing today :wavey:

Hope all goes well for you!

Hi Karen and welcome to the site :D

I am on day 3 of Sole Source with CD and my tip would be to drink the water warmish if you start to find it a struggle at all.:) It helps me if I'm already feeling cold enough :gen125:

Best wishes and post as often as you want for support and a good laugh!! ;):D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Karen

I'm not from your neck of the woods, but wanted to welcome you to MiniMins, and wish you well on your CD journey. I see from your ticker that you want to drop 56lbs - I've dropped 51lbs so far, with another 12lb to go and can't believe that I've finally found a diet that had rid me of the weight that has trouble me for so long :eek:

CD is very much an emotional rollercoaster of a diet, but stick at it and take it one day at a time -before you know it the lbs will be melting away.......oh yeah, and you'll hear this lots - keep glugging away at the water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:, cos the more you drink, the more you shrink :D

Welcome on board Karen, I'm from South Yorkshire but work in West Yorks (Huddersfield) so not too far away from you. Happy to buddy up if you want to, I'm on facebook as Kathryn Hall or [email protected] if you ever wanna say hi. I've got 30 pounds to go, but would ultimatley like to lose half a stone more than my first goal. I really didn't think the weight would come off as quickly as it is so my goal seems not so far away as i first thought!! I always drink room temp water, as cold water makes me cold, hurts my sensitive teeth and makes me wee too much!!

thanks all - I appreciate the welcome. I'm definitely sticking to the water - having no problems drinking at least 3L a day. I went v low carb and ODing on water a week before starting CD so that it wouldn't be too much of a shock to the system!

LilK - that's a fab loss since Oct - I hope I do as well as you!

Hi another newbie here.

I'm not starting till Friday but lurking here to get my mind in the right frame set.

Good luck with your first week and here's to some fantastic losses :D

Back