Hello! I start tomorrow

Lol yeah I was gonna say, i'm on day 3 now and it feels fine just like day 1... I think only for about 2 mins when I woke up this morning I had a bit of a sickly feeling but now it's like normal, I love this feeling of not starving even though I have not eaten solid food in the last 3 days lol just got myself a big flask of green tea and chilling out! I am looking forward to week 2 onwards as then I pray i'm in ketosis and it's all fat munching from there... I know at the moment it's the liver and the water/glycogen stores being chomped up so it doesn't feel so good.

Oh and it's scary to think that after that it's all in the head - lol indeed we must be headstrong and remember that it's mind over matter! :D

Day 13- much of the same really, I'm well into the routine now, cravings ain't getting to me as much and I'm starting to notice big chances, my jeans are now very loose, tee shirts look too big!

Looking forward to my next weigh in on Monday I'd be happy with anything over 5lbs to be honest!

everyone else still going strong??

nice one buddy! I am on day 5, went for a long walk today as i've been feeling good and fancied burning a few extra calories - i'm usually quite an intensive bike rider I usually go out for a good 40miles on the canal path but I was advised not to in the first week and so just starting off easy. Woke up this morning not hungry at all and I think i've kicked into ketosis now :) ah well done on the progress, and that feeling of clothes being loose is amazing! :D

great feeling when you hit ketosis isn't it!! Everything will be much easier for you now, I'm going to start exercising next week, should get rid of some more weight, going to go on my bike to work, every little helps!

Had my 2nd weigh in today lost 4.5 lbs this week, bit disappointed with that to be honest, but I suppose if I average it out over 2 weeks it's 1 stone 2.5 lbs gone which makeshift feel a bit better!

Going to see how I get on this week if the loss is the same I'm going to re-feed next week I think, then get to the gym!

hope everyone else is going well

aw pal that is fantastic! My pharmacist told me that after the first week you can expect to average between 3-5lbs so well done for that. I lost about 6 stones in the past, and that used to be on an average of about 3lbs a week and kane it at the gym, like doing over 10 hours intense exercise a week! So keep ya head up mate you are doing well and as long as you keep consistent you'll be in that shape in no time! :D

hello everyone

day 19 for me, still 100%, I've had a bad week so far, I've been travelling to work on my bike this week and it's really took it out of me, it's only 3 miles to work but since I've started exercising I've had the headaches and feeling sick, I'm still drinking a lot of water, and I've decided next week will be my last, that will make it 4 weeks on trf and one weeks refeed!

hope everyone is still going strong

aww pal yeah it sounds like a big tole it's taken on you, so are you going to have one week of refeed then come back on it? well done for managing so many days! I am on like day 11 now I can't believe how quickly it has gone, I plan on staying on it for 8 weeks then gonna come off for a refeed (due to a religious celebration in which I want to eat!) and then i'll probably come back on for another 4 weeks before saying goodbye to lipotrim and getting back to a new way of eating and exercising (lifestyle).

Hello everyone!

sorry I've been quiet, been crazy busy lately,
I'm still going strong had my 3rd weigh in today (which is a day late) I've lost 9lbs which I can't believe! Really happy with that and I'm only 4lbs off 2 stone!! I had been doing a lot of exercise which made me feel a bit rough, but it was so worth it now!

how is everyone else doing?

Well done Gaz, it seems that exercise definately added to the weight loss then lol given me motivation actually I think on Friday i'm gonna hit the bike and go for a stroll! How much have you been doing?

Going wel here it's just a case of getting on with it and letting time pass :p

Hi mate I've lost another 5 pounds this week, takes me to a total loss of 2 stone from 4 weeks, so I've decided to do another 2 weeks before I re feed! I've been playing football and going to work on my bike most days, hoping to lose another stone in 2 weeks, hope you are doing well

Gaz

Hey! I'm a newbie, well not actually started yet but wow! 2 stone in a month, that's fantastic!

Hope I can do that :)

Hey! I'm a newbie, well not actually started yet but wow! 2 stone in a month, that's fantastic!

Hope I can do that :)

Hello!
welcome to the forum, it's really helpful on here, I'm sure you'll do great, get through the first week and you'll be fine! mind over matter :)

Hey gaz well done! Sounds like a good idea to extend it thr two weeks, areyou ggoing to come back on it anytime in the future? How much do you have to go?

Hey gaz well done! Sounds like a good idea to extend it thr two weeks, areyou ggoing to come back on it anytime in the future? How much do you have to go?

if I lose one more stone in the last 2 weeks that will be 3 stone gone, I'd like to lose 3.5-4 all together so i won't be too far off! if I ever did put a lot back on (hopefully not) I would get back on LT

Hi guys, lost 6.5 pounds this week, really pleased with that, 2 and a half stone gone in 5 weeks :)
only got 4 more days left now, starting my re-feed on Saturday to fit it in with my shifts.

I am from Wrexham by the way ;-)

hope everyone is doing ok

Back