Hello, Im new to this, on Tesco Ultra Slim and need some help!!

lillypond

Hi

My name is Amy im 25 weighing in at 12st 9lb due to having the contraceptive injection twice and gaining a massive 3 stone in the process .

I have tried slimming world before but couldn't get the hang of it.

Ive never been a big eater so SF / tesco ultraslim seems to be a good way forward for me.

I ideally would love to loose 3stone by my holiday on 30/04/2011 but i know that is probably not doable.

Im only 5ft 1inch so this extra weight i am carrying is very noticeable. Im new to forums but really want to succeed this time as i am normally a really hyper outgoing person but am hating myself and the way i look at the moment and its really getting me down

Sorry for the essay.

Hope your all ok

Hi Amy and welcome to the forums.

Ive been having the injection for about 4 years now and have gained around 10lbs due to it. (the rest is all me!)

Keep posting and popping in and someone will be around to help you.

Hey hey :) Im on a SW plan usually, but also on Ultraslim to get the xmas Cheesecake Belly under control - Ultraslim aint too bad, I find mixing it up REALLY thick and eating with a spoon helps, it's like chocolate mousse for breakfast haha! :D
I havent tried the bars yet, though I have a box here...

Hi, hope you get on well. I like the choc tesco shake, it's got better this year with a change of packaging and definately the product itself.
I am not a lover of the ready shakes - dunno why but I find I'm more hungry after them. lol

One thing I do like though is adding ice-cubes to a shake in the hand blender.. it comes out like a McD's milkshake (or as near to it as it can). Definately worth a glass.. and a straw! lol

Back