• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello, new here and starting CD tomorrow

Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bree and I'm a mama and a wife and unhappy with my weight :(
I did CD two years ago and lost 3st for my wedding but I've gained quite a bit of it back. So I just want to get rid of the weight ASAP and I can move up the plan and maintain on a healthy diet.

I know this is totally premature to ask but I was wondering, has anyone successfully switched from CD to an eating plan like slimming world where there is no counting, just healthy eating? I'm already planning maintenance! Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MrsN

Silver Member
HI - welcome to the site.
I'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time as its worked for you before.
I want to join ww or sw when I get down to needing to lose my last stone and stick with it for the forseeable to help with maintaining. Others must have done this too.
Good Luck.

Thanks MrsN. This forum seems really supportive! I went to see my CDC today (same one as before) and she looks so gorgeous! She was restarting CD around the time I joined first time around. She's maintained for about 6 months and looks like a model, a definite inspiration! I won't get to see her again until next Thursday so will definitely be needing this forum for support! Thanks again :)

BeckyN

welcome, and I'd also be interested in how people maintain ... I intend to go up the plans but then try WW or SW to get rid of last stone or so and then keep healthy from there

good luck x