Hello, new here and starting CD tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Coffeecake, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Coffeecake

Coffeecake New Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bree and I'm a mama and a wife and unhappy with my weight :(
    I did CD two years ago and lost 3st for my wedding but I've gained quite a bit of it back. So I just want to get rid of the weight ASAP and I can move up the plan and maintain on a healthy diet.

I know this is totally premature to ask but I was wondering, has anyone successfully switched from CD to an eating plan like slimming world where there is no counting, just healthy eating? I'm already planning maintenance! Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI - welcome to the site.
    I'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time as its worked for you before.
    I want to join ww or sw when I get down to needing to lose my last stone and stick with it for the forseeable to help with maintaining. Others must have done this too.
    Good Luck.

4. Coffeecake

Coffeecake New Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks MrsN. This forum seems really supportive! I went to see my CDC today (same one as before) and she looks so gorgeous! She was restarting CD around the time I joined first time around. She's maintained for about 6 months and looks like a model, a definite inspiration! I won't get to see her again until next Thursday so will definitely be needing this forum for support! Thanks again :)

5. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome, and I'd also be interested in how people maintain ... I intend to go up the plans but then try WW or SW to get rid of last stone or so and then keep healthy from there

good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.