Hello new weight loss blog :D

Good morning.

Well I feel like a different woman to yesterday! what a difference a good night's sleep makes :)

Am still feeling fed up of being here though, sigh. Really hope I don't have to be here much longer. I am taking a half day off tomorrow and then have all of Friday to get on with applying for jobs. I've seen a couple of admin jobs in hospitals I like the sound of, and I'll have another look and see if there are any more :) Fingers crossed!

I heard back from a job doing recruitment in hospitals, she sent more information but it sounds way too scary for me! having to deal with clients and have a good telephone manner to ring up lots of strangers and sort things out, i just don't think I could do it :( I'll see what else comes along. Failing that there are agencies to look into, so nice to have a few options.

Am doing well food wise, really hoping for another loss this week! I have some raspberries and grapes for breakfast which are yum :) and then I brought in a lunch box with half a jacket potato with cottage cheese, loads of salad and a boiled egg in for lunch. Tea is soup :) So it should be a good day again.

I am going to a wedding in 4 weeks time! i neeeeed to be thinner! I think I could lose about 5 lbs or so... hope so anyway. I need a new outfit for it too :S I hate clothes shopping :(

Well I hope everyone is having a nice day today? it seems to be raining here again! but i am liking this new Autumny feel :)

I understand all of the above Bon. I am not working this week but next week I am back in the flow and all the stress that brings. The job itself is not the problem but I would gladly ditch all the stress the stuff around it brings x

Oh it's good that there are so many job options then. Just apply for them all, even if you decide to turn down the scary one in the end it doesnt matter.

Your lunch sounds lush! I'm so stealing that idea. I don't know how you survive on soup for dinner though!

Hope that job hunting goes well tomorrow :)

Good luck shopping too!

Hiya Bon, I agree with Pink. Apply for the scary job too. You might surprise yourself and be really good at it. Talking to the people about the job at the interview might make it less scary.

Well done on a productive day last Friday and well done on the loss, hopefully it continued on it's way down today too.

Hope you have another productive day today. Have a great weekend xx

Hope that you had a great weekend babes :)

Hi guys, was nice to read all your comments, thanks :)

Well today I am feeling a bit yuck really, I have a headache :S wish it wasn't Monday morning! I had a lovely weekend though, we had friends over on Saturday and we played some games and then went out to a rock club in town for a dance :) Yesterday was a nice relaxing day. We did have rather a lot of wine :S but never mind, can have a good week to make up for it.

I was very productive on Thursday and Friday, I went on the Wii Fit for about 2 hours. I did the Island Lap jog too, (there is the choice of a short jog, long jog and then the island lap) and the 10 minutes of boxing, was knackered afterwards! but it felt good :)

I applied for 2 jobs doing admin in hospitals. One of them I really really like the sound of... so I have my hopes up :S The other sounds good too but am worried cos it's in Durham which is only 20 minutes on the train but it's quite a walk from the train station... so would be a lot of traveling... will see anyway :)

I have also seen 3 admin jobs going in the 2 Uni's in town, I wouldn't mind doing that so I shall apply to them tomorrow evening :) Am hopeful since there seem to be quite a few decent jobs to apply to, am just starting to panic over the thought of interviews :( arrrgh!

Oh and I turned down that scary job, it was mainly the thought of having to be on call some evenings and weekends, I would hate that and we have such a busy social life that i don't wanna give up, so I am glad I made a decision about that.

Well I hope everyone's had a nice weekend? The sun is shining here today, it's a lovely morning :) Just wish I wasn't sat here at work... ha.

Bye for now :)

Morning Bon, glad to hear you had such a lovely weekend and well done on all the job applications, I have my fingers crossed for you. Well done also on making a decision about the scary job, it's suprising how much weight some of these things can put on us.

Hope you're having a good day xx

Morning :)

Thanks Nomad, I am so hopeful about these jobs I've applied for, I would love to do any one of them so I just hope I at least get an interview :S I hate this not hearing anything though!

Hehe MinusFour :) It was a good weekend, nice to have friends over, and we played lots of Rock Band on the Wii, good fun :D

Well things were a bit rubbish at work yesterday :S There are all sorts of changes going on and there was even a new team that started on Tuesday who do the same thing that I do, and I wasn't told anything about it. It's all a long story but basically I felt belittled and unimportant as i wasn't informed so asked to talk to my boss, I spoke to the big boss and he gave me some information i was not happy about, I met the new team and trained in the new ways to do things. But i hated it! It's so rubbish! and also I felt stupid going in at the same level as these new starters when i've been here nearly 5 years :( So i spoke to my manager and cried on her! and she reassured me and now I am back to doing my normal work until the end of the year when it'll be fazed out, but hopefully I'll be long gone by then though.

So am more than ready to leave now! fingers crossed I get a phone call about an interview soon!

Well it's nearly the weekend now at last, I have a productive day planned for tomorrow with exercising and more job hunting. I've also taken Monday off to be able to spend another day hunting... I am determined to find something!

Well I hope everyone is having a good week? I shall go and check diaries now :)

hey babes. glad you are feeling more in the zone :)

pants about your job but i amsure youiwill find something new soon :)

Yeah am getting so sick of this place, buuuut surely I will hear something from the 7 jobs i've applied for now... Fingers crossed.

Hope things are good with you and izzy :D How's she doing?

Oh, that's a good one, Bon! I've run in to a bit of a problem with my teapots- too rapid an expansion! I decided to concentrate on blue and white ones- 'cause I love willow pattern plates, so I thought I'd collect enough blue and white tea pots to fill a shelf on the side board. (The others I would put elsewhere) Now the shelf is too full- should I start another shelf, put them elsewhere, separate the blue and white ones, mix and match with others, oh, as you can see, my life is anything but easy!

That is awful about your work, no wonder you cried, the only thing to do now is concentrate on the future, which it sounds like you are doing well. Hopefully you will get news soon!

My favorite staff member is leaving in a few weeks, moving two states away, and I'm feeling fairly depressed about it, she is really good fun, and always does her work without being hassled. Having her around has made such a difference to the way I feel about work. What I'm trying to do is to plan treats, so that I've always got something to look foward too, (trips away mostly), and also start projects our of work, so hopefully I will be less likely to obsess about it if things aren't great at work. I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a good weekend! (I know you will!)

That stacking tea thing is awesome!

Sorry to hear about your crap day at work, it's ridiculous that they kept you out of the loop with something like that!
Hope that you get some interviews babes, don't be nervous about them, what's the worse that could happen?

Hope you're having a fab weekend, I'm sure you're doing something waaay more exciting than me as you usually do ;)

Minus- sorry to hear about your staff member leaving :(

I hope your work situation improves soon Bon x

Hi guys, sorry i've not been getting on here much lately :S work seems so busy at the moment I don't get much chance to skive! :( Thanks for your comments :)

Well nothing's really impoved regarding the work situation. Although one thing is that by me voiceing my concerns last week my manager has now arranged for weekly meetings with us all as a group to keep us up to date with what's going on regarding all these changes :D so wooo, I got something done! and people are much happier now they know they are being kept informed and people are worrying less :) So that's all good.

Still don't like all these changes though and hate it here :S Haven't heard back from any jobs which is getting me down a little :S but then the deadlines were all around this time so i might hear something next week... and I have tomorrow to hunt and apply for more :)

The main thing that's getting me down though is that I am back to my old eating habbits and drinking habbits :( I am just doing so rubbish at the moment and not caring until I think about it :( I dont understand how I can panic so much over getting diabetes yet i just don't do anything about it :( So i am not sure what to do to get me back in the zone :(

Sorry I am being a mopey pants!

Well this weekend Jamie is away at some stag do, so I have the house to myself :) am looking forward to having a night of watching girlie films and some period dramas and eating chocolate in my pyjamas :) Shall be lovely.

We have a busy week next week with lots of events going on and then we have a friend over next weekend and it's the wedding, so we'll be rather busy! so a nice relaxing weekend by myself this weekend is perfect. Hopefully i can get all the cravings for bad food out of my head so I can start properly a fresh next week! That would be good if i could get to that stage in my head.

Annnnyway, I do go on! I hope you're all ok?

Nomad, how is the business coming along?

Gemstone, I hope the meetings regarding work are going ok, I shall check up on your diary tomorrow as I am hoping there is some positive progress.

MinusFour, so what plan did you come up with regarding the arrangement of the teapots? it does sound like you have a lot now :D

Pink, how's Uni going? still enjoying it?

Abi, how are you? i emailed you today so hopefully i'll hear from you again soon :)

Well I shall check and catch up with diaries tomorrow hopefully, am wondering how everyone is!

Take care everyone and have a nice weekend if i dont get on here tmw :)

Aw Bon - I know what it's like getting back into old eating habits but this is one hell of a journey we are on so I'm sure the odd twist and turn will not matter in the grand scheme of things - good luck with the navigation x

Back