Hello new weight loss blog :D

Afternoon :)

God i am tired today :( I think a lot of it is being so overweight, i do get way more tired out than i ever have. Sigh.

Now the sun is shining and it's getting warmer I am really feeling like I wanna be thin. Sigh. But it's a long road.

I dont exercise at all now i get the metro and bus to work :( although when the weather is nice we will start doing our weekly walks after work on Wednesdays. But they arent really proper exercise.

I am totally comfort eating too. I eat so much its ridiculous really. But i love nice food and dont feel like i can cut down.

I suppose i'll get there. At least coming back here has made me actually start thinking about it instead of just ignoring it.

Hi Bon, no one knows what the difference between the like and thanks buttons is!!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit low but as you say, being back on here will hopefully help. At least you are thinking about it a bit more. Could you substitute some of your snacks for healthier snacks to start with? Small changes. Your weekly walks are proper exercise.

Are you able to get off the bus/metro a stop or two early and walk the rest of the way? Again, small changes.

Take the big goal and break it down into gradual, bite size changes.

Sending you hugs xx

Aw you're so lovely :)

I am just lazy, ha. I know I am capable of it but then i opt for the easy option. I really should walk to the metro station as it's only a 2 minute bus journey but i wait for the shuttle bus :S I'd save money too. But I am always in a hurry to get to work and then to get home! ha.

I should force myself though. And yeah i eat way too much while i am at work and bored. I should start bringing in carrot sticks and stuff again...

It's payday a week tomorrow so a healthy shop shall be done.

I am happy in general, but it just gets me down when i see how much weight i've let myself put on :S but as you say small steps will make a difference.

Thanks Nomad, you've cheered me up no end :)

Have a wonderful evening. Take care.

Morning Bon - Digital jewellery eh? that sounds interesting. I used to be a techniphobe but now I'm interested in all kinds of techy stuff. Have a lovely weekend x

Ello :)

Well I've had a lovely productive day. I think the sun shining makes all the difference. I have got the house all spotless and 4 loads of washing done! have run out of drying space so sheets are hanging from all doors!

Also applied for 2 jobs at the NHS. Not sure about agency work though as there doesnt seem to be much of it really. But I have done a good job on these application forms so I feel I am back in to job hunting as I havent really looked since Xmas :S

Oh yes I found Minimins on my phone, not got it to work right yet though, will have a go later on.

Well I hope you all have a brilliant weekend. Hope it's a sunny one! I have a quiet weekend planned as we've been so busy lately.

I'll be back on on Monday :) byeeee

Morning Bon - Digital jewellery eh? that sounds interesting. I used to be a techniphobe but now I'm interested in all kinds of techy stuff. Have a lovely weekend x

It was really interesting stuff Gem. There was a necklace which had bluetooth built in and it affected digital screens around the owners home city showing things like horses as she was a horse rider, and playing her favourite song to her as she walked about :)

Also there was a locket with a built in camera which then showed the photo on a little digital screen.

What else... oh 2 necklaces for a Mum and her daughter and when one touched the other (you know like when you fiddle with a necklace out of habbit?) then it made the other one kinda vibrate to show they were thinking of each other.

There were some lovely ideas. And all very technical. They were all so beautiful too for being technical. Very talented. I wanted them all! but they are all bespoke pieces and just a project.

Lovely though :)

Hi Bon, glad you've had a productive day and good luck with the applications.

Hopefully we'll see you before Monday if you can get the app to work!!

Enjoy your quiet weekend xx

hey babes. well done on the job applications. sounds like you're back in the game. i've been pants on the weight loss front too. need to get my bum in gear!!

abz xx

Morning :)

Well I had a nice weekend thanks. Was rather busy with seeing friends and then did some more volunteering work yesterday as they had an open day :)

I enjoyed being productive on Friday and do feel better that i've applied for some jobs again, as i hadn't since xmas :( And i feel i did a good job with the applications too.

I've asked for Thursday off too so i can get some more applications done, am in determined mode!

Anyway. I wasn't good eating wise over the weekend :S I had lots of wine adn then 4 Guinnesses on St Patricks day! which i dread to think how many calories they are :( sigh.

I am trying to do well today though and have a Muller Rice for breakfast, cheese salad sandwich with Wotsits for lunch (not brilliatn i know) and then some grapes for this afternoon. Tea shall be something quick as we're at a gig tonight. So i am thinking an omlette with mushrooms.

Thanks for the help and advice, you lot are awesome :) I like the idea of starting by walking to the metro just 1 or 2 days a week. I shall tmw when i have nothing to rush home for :) That'll be good then at least i am getting some exercise even if it's just a 15 minute walk.

So what have you lot been up to?

Oh i installed the minimins app but havent had a look at it properly yet! oops.

Hope youre all having a nice monday :)

Glad you had a good weekend Bon and that you are going to start walking to the metro a couple of times a week. Enjoy the gig tonight xx

Hello Nomad :)

Thanks, we had a lovely evening. We went to see Rival Sons which were amazing! They aren't that well known yet though so were the support act for a band we dont particulary like. So we went along to see just them and then when the main band came on we left, ha. Was rather bizarre, but well worth it as they were awesome for the 40 minutes warm up they did :D They are 1970s rock style, remind me of Led Zep and the main singer has a brilliant voice, amazing stuff.

So yay that was fun. Then we went to our favourite Japanese Restaurant :) yum!

Well this morning i was feeling a bit miserable. Am just fed up of work, sigh. But i am trying my best to not let it get to me. Although I have emailed the HR woman to complain, so when she replies i'll probably go straight back to being annoyed. So I shall take deep breaths and just listen to Rival Sons and ignore that i am here. That's the way to do it.

I have taken Thursday off to apply for jobs too, so that's good.

Anyway. Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of spring :D

Know that fed up feeling well but as people keep telling me (and I'm going to slap the next person that says it!) at least you have a job!!!!

Gah you know that is so not the case.

If i didn't have one i'd have loads of time to look for a good job and build up application skills, or even do a course to build on my CV, or do more volunteering work.

But as it is if i quit i can't get any financial help from the government. So I have to get fired or put up with this even though i haven't been this miserable before in my life from something that I have to keep putting myself through each day :(

It sucks! I don't want a job if it means working here. Sigh.

Ok rant over. The sun is shining, I should be smiley and not let this place get to me.

Back