Hello! Newbie alert!!

Slow

Hi milessa, I am finding it slow too , 2lbs a week at 1st then 1 a week for last two weeks.... At least it's gowing down and I am eating so much healthier, which is great. Stick with it . Am Herr if you need support.

Hi anj ,

How is it going this week?

T x

Hi. :)
Good luck to everyone who's starting their weight loss effort, be it on ww /sw /anything else.
I'm looking forward to wi tomorrow although I don't think I'm going to have done that well (I've had a roast, a pack of skittles and some ice cream this week. All pointed but it feels like cheating too much). I did go for a couple of short walks though so maybe that'll have sorted out.
Hows it going for you baker?
X

Hi there, I am in good form today:) had bowl of porrige and fresh fruit for brekkie so feeling full :) don't worry about the skittles and icecream as long as you tracked them then it's not cheating and I really feel like with this plan you it's about being able to have those treats every now and then.... Anyway who could live without skittles and icecream :):) I am making a wedding cake for Saturday and finding it hard not to lick the bowl clean I have to stick it straight into hot water to stop me ...!!! Hehe .

Have a fab day and enjoy your food.

T x

Well done on the loses everyone. I'm new to this site too and am planning on joining a WW group on Tuesday, I've done SW before and lost weight but have unfortunatley put it all back on and then some, I'm at my heaviest right now and I've got a lot to lose but I'm hoping to take it slow and steady and hopefully the weight will stay off this time. Good luck to you all x

Thankfully my weight lose has started to speed up a bit instead of just losing a half a pound a week its gone up to one/two a week! :) Im delighted, the treadmill really has helped.

Im just wondering what other types of exercise other ppl do, for how long and how many types a week? Id like to be able to see am I doing enough or if I should be doing more!!

Back