Hello *waves*

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Ive been absent for what feels like forever!! Ive started a new job and simply do not have time to access the net, never mind get to class because of the random shifts im working!

Alas! Im on annual leave this week so im trying to get my SW head back on but its hard not being able to get to a class.

I've not gained too much, thank god! Im back at 168lbs and need to get back to at least 154!!!!!

Any help and support from forum members old and new will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone :cool:

welcome back luv! :)

oooh is that a full sleeve u have now? looks BEAST from what i can see of it!

X

Hey Icklerochick - yup its a full sleeve now! Just need my inner bicep filling in and then more colour added and its done.

Cant wait for it all to be finished!

thats muchly exciting! i started on tats a year ago and on 4th now :) slightly addictive and defo think the bigger the better!!

still keeping them in places that can cover up - got my calves, back and ribs done lol

would love 2 see some pics i am well nosey and luvving tats lol!

X

Hey hun

There's only three words you need as a tip on getting rid of the weight again:

Stick. To. Plan!

It's advice I am trying to take myself as I've gone back after what turned into a 3 month Christmas off. I've put on similar to you but am half a stone better off in the last few weeks.

You'll get back into it! It will just take time as always! xx

Hi there and welcome back! As the others said, it can be done, but you have to want it to happen.

We can be here for you whenever you want us to be, but ultimately its you that has to make the choices.

You CAN do it Hun!

xxx

Hello lovely, welcome back! Reading your other posts sounds like you've got some interesting things planned, all the better for getting back on plan xxx

hmmm i don't have a facebook think i need to get involved with one. got a bebo and myspace that i never use anymore maybe i need to get up to date and finally give in and get FB!

X

Back