Hello

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Well today is the day that I started Exante.

I have just eaten a Toffee, Nut and Raisin bar and it was delish - so so much nicer than the Lipotrim flapjacks.

Hopefully the different textures and flavours with Exante with keep me encouraged to stay on a TFR to lose the final stone or so before I switch to WW.

I think I might like this part of my TFR journey :D

Wow, you're doing great so far. Hope you continue with renewed vigour now you're on Exante. Good luck.

Hi & welcome

just me being curious
How come you have stopped using Lipotrim & gone onto Exante?

Hi & welcome

just me being curious
How come you have stopped using Lipotrim & gone onto Exante?

I have been struggling on Lipotrim since I had a break and ate at Christmas. I have tried so hard to get back onto it properly over the past few weeks and not managed to do it properly - always nibbling something here or there or completely falling off the wagon.

Was looking on the t'internet for something else to see if that might help, saw the Exante special offer - 1 month at half price - and thought why not give it a go - the different flavours might make it a bit easier for me to stick too. The 4 flavours of Lipotrim (Choc, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chicken) although they are nice - is a bit boring when you have been "eating" them for 6 months. And as for the Flapjacks they are really awful compared to the Exante ones. They are hard, dry and take forever to eat.

So the options in not only the flavours that Exante offer, the other solutions ie 3 food packs and a low calorie meal might make it easier for me to get control back.

I hope to do the month as a TFR as I only want to lose another stone or so on TFR and then will use up my remaining Lipotrim products on a refeed and any left over after that will be my breakfast til all gone. I'll then go to WW to finish off and get to goal - as that will enable my skin to catch up a bit hopefully as I have a bit of saggy skin right now and dont want much more by losing the weight til goal too quickly.

Hi Jools, nothing practical to add really just wanted to say hello! :)

I hope you get what you want out of the diet, good luck!

Likewise nothing practical to say, but what a positive post. I can imagine that swapping to something new can give a bit of renewed vigour.

Best of luck with it, and do keep posting. I see that the Lipotrim carpet tiles haven't improved then...

I see that the Lipotrim carpet tiles haven't improved then...

Haha that made me smile!

Welcome and good luck. Seems like you have a master plan all figured out! :D I like a plan!

Hello Jools,:wavey:
Looking forward to sharing the journey.
Love Myr xxx

I see that the Lipotrim carpet tiles haven't improved then...
Lol never heard that description of them before and quite appropriate it is too.

The only change made to them in recent weeks is that they are now round and not square.

The Exante ones remind me of those Rice Krispy squares - lovely and gooey :)

Will be trying the Choc Orange one for lunch today - cannot wait lol.

Back