Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Need2slim, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Need2slim

Need2slim New Member

Hello I'm Lauren. Just started slimming world again & by my wii fit board I've lost 8lb since Sunday eve! I am struggling a bit with the chocolate side of things tho :-( I need something sweet after my tea & as we speak I'm eyeing up my kids toblerone lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rebex

Rebex Member

Weight watchers mini cakes are really good if you want to eat something chocolatey. Good luck

4. Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lauren I know what you mean........ there is nothing worse than having the kids chocolate crisps and treats lying about the house. Be strong and have your own supply of treats that you can have. I am on ww and have found that curly wurlys are not to many calories, if you keep them in the fridge they take longer to get through.

Good luck with your journey x

Kerry

5. Lisa-Ann

Lisa-Ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - low carb and exante
    Hi Lauren, I bet the wii fit board is loving you with an 8lb weightless, that's fantastic. I know what you mean about the chocolate too, I find it hard to resist also. When I've done SW in the past I used to find that mixing a sachet of options or highlights into a vanilla muller and then covering and freezing was great for me. It was like a chocolate sorbet type desert and took ages to get through and was only 2 syns at the time. Good luck hun Lisa

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.