Hello

Need2slim

Hello I'm Lauren. Just started slimming world again & by my wii fit board I've lost 8lb since Sunday eve! I am struggling a bit with the chocolate side of things tho :-( I need something sweet after my tea & as we speak I'm eyeing up my kids toblerone lol

Hi Lauren I know what you mean........ there is nothing worse than having the kids chocolate crisps and treats lying about the house. Be strong and have your own supply of treats that you can have. I am on ww and have found that curly wurlys are not to many calories, if you keep them in the fridge they take longer to get through.

Good luck with your journey x

Kerry

Hi Lauren, I bet the wii fit board is loving you with an 8lb weightless, that's fantastic. I know what you mean about the chocolate too, I find it hard to resist also. When I've done SW in the past I used to find that mixing a sachet of options or highlights into a vanilla muller and then covering and freezing was great for me. It was like a chocolate sorbet type desert and took ages to get through and was only 2 syns at the time. Good luck hun Lisa

Back