Hello!

Loucille2

Hi all,

I'm a new Mum trying to shift the baby weight!

I'm a seasoned no carber but since having my daughter, my very predictable weight loss plans have become very unpredictable!

I started Exante today and have so far had a strawberry shake and a Thai chicken soup and they're not as bad as I expected which is good!

I get married in 14 weeks so I'm hoping Exante can help me get to my wedding weight goal!

Just one question though, does black tea/coffee count towards my 3litres per day?

L xox

Hi Loucille.
Black tea and coffee will count towards your water intake.
Good luck on your Exante journey x

Phew! Didn't know how I'd fit any more in!

Thanks for replying :)

Hi Loucille, well done for choosing a way to take control again! I personally don't use black tea/coffee as part of my water as otherwise I know I'd fill myself up with coffee & not want to drink water!! :0)

Haha! I know what you mean.. Thankfully, apart from tea, I only usually drink fizzy water anyway so that feels quite normal. I don't like black tea but had one glass of iced coffee and felt really caffeine jittery so went back to the water!

Actually, just wondering, does anybody know if it's OK to use fresh breath spray? There's only Saccharin as a sweetner. Can't find the breath strips anywhere and the horrid mouth has already struck!

The Exante website says breath freshener is okay x

Back