Hellooo New starting tomorrow

size102b

Banned
Hi I am going to join RC tomorrow,I did go 2 years ago but the hall was so packed there wasnt enough room to exercise SO Im trying the morning group as hoping it will be quieter?
I am confused I think all the pricing has changed since I last went I think you used to be able to pay a weekly fee then go to other exercise classes for that price,now its saying £28.00 for 5 classes and on here I saw a 12 week thing? I have emailed the instructor but no reply so can anyone help me please?
Id just like to know how the pricing works and what is the plan,its calories isnt it is it still fat units?

Thanks xx

The Instructor is probably out to do a class at the moment but i'm sure she will get back to you as soon as she can.

Its a special offer for New Year, no joining fee but if you pay £28.00 you get 5 classes (most franchisees charge £5.60 per class) but you dont pay the £10 joining fee. In that you also get your diet, magic measure and portion pots.

After the 5 weeks you can pay weekly or by standing order (which is the cheaper option). I believe now there are 2 options for standing order, one is if you just go to one class a week, and the other is slightly more expensive but you can go to as many classes as you wish. I assume all franchisees are the same here and the RC mag is included in the standing order price.

HTH

Just give her a ring, or pop along.

Just realised I didnt answer your question on fat and calories. It is calorie based, starting for 2 weeks on 1200m then incresing to 1400 for 2 weeks then after that you go to your calorie allowance. Also the fat content has to be less than 5% (thats 5g in every 100g). Exceptions to this rule are oats, oily fish and meat. You are also allowed a 100 calorie daily treat that can be over the 5% fat rule from week 5 onwards.

HTH

I just started a class yesterday, You can join for £10 plus the weekly fee. You get the portion pots and new tape measure included in the price. You don't have to pay up front for a number of weeks :)

Just give her a ring, or pop along.

Just realised I didnt answer your question on fat and calories. It is calorie based, starting for 2 weeks on 1200m then incresing to 1400 for 2 weeks then after that you go to your calorie allowance. Also the fat content has to be less than 5% (thats 5g in every 100g). Exceptions to this rule are oats, oily fish and meat. You are also allowed a 100 calorie daily treat that can be over the 5% fat rule from week 5 onwards.

HTH
Hi many Thanx xx

I just started a class yesterday, You can join for £10 plus the weekly fee. You get the portion pots and new tape measure included in the price. You don't have to pay up front for a number of weeks :)

Thanks alot do appreciate all your help,good luck and well done on your achievement xxx

Hello how are you finding the diet?? please? xx

Hi Im afriad Im really hungry and have stuck to it 100% but its my weight-in tomorrow and I have only lost 1lbs? I think its my totm so that maybe why as Saturday it said Id lost 3lbs and I have stuck to it 100% so how could I gain?

What I cant understand is why if you say have 10 stone to lose or 2 stone to lose that the first 2 weeks you are on the same 1200 low start?

ARe you thinking of changing to RC?xx

Hi Im afriad Im really hungry and have stuck to it 100% but its my weight-in tomorrow and I have only lost 1lbs? I think its my totm so that maybe why as Saturday it said Id lost 3lbs and I have stuck to it 100% so how could I gain?

What I cant understand is why if you say have 10 stone to lose or 2 stone to lose that the first 2 weeks you are on the same 1200 low start?

ARe you thinking of changing to RC?xx

I think everyone starts on the 1200 calories as this is the amount needed for optimum fat burning, then it increases to 1400 for 2 weeks and then a calorie allowance is worked out for you based on your weight which is the optimum calories for you personally to loose weight on at a nice steady rate which is healthy for you. If this isn't right then I'm sure Sarah will be along to put me right as she is our Queen of Rosemary information:D

Charlotte is spot on. Everyone does start on 1200 calories for 2 weeks as your body burns fat during this time. If you continued on 1200 calories longer than that that your body thinks its starving and will hold onto its fat stores. As Charlotte says your calorie allowance then increases to 1400, and after a further 2 weeks it increases again to your allowance. If you only have a little weight to lose, and your calorie allowance is less than 1400 calories, on week 3 instead of going to 1400 calories, you would go straight up to your allowance.

As you lose weight your calorie allowance will reduce.

HTH

Back