HELP! HEL! HELP! PLEASE!

Hi Angelhaze, you sound as if you could do with some cheering up yourself. I think the amout of wt. you lose per week depends on your start wt. I know some have lost 9, 10, 11 lbs per week, but in my first week I lost 'only' 5lbs and I was delighted:). The Lipotrim prog. estimates 1 stone wt. loss per month. This works out to roughly 3.5 lbs per week. I see anything above that as a bonus. The most impt thing seems to be that we are losing wt. As someone else said elsewhere in this forum 'a loss is a loss'. So be encouraged!;)

Oh my god, you're the image of me!!-sorry if that offends you but looking at your pic i would swear it was me! i actually have a picture reeeeally similar!!
Awww hun hope you're feeling an ickle better now:( i know the feeling, i found the first 2 weeks very difficult and i didn't have to put up with even looking at food let alone cooking for you! I think all you yummy mummys out there are absolutly amazing doing this and cooking for familys!!
xxxx

I'm finding the hunger ok (its pretty much non existent) but I miss 'eating' but I just know that I want to slimmer and healthier more than i want to eat - plus i know i'll regret it as soon as i have finished. yummy mummy - lets be honest, this is an extreme hardcore diet choice, but you CAN do it! picture yourself the way you want to be, imagine how it will feel to go out and eat a nice meal in a restaurant without feeling that everyone is looking at you. Or that you can do things without thinking you cant just because of the way you look. I keep thinking - oh my god i have to do this until Christmas - but then i think it will soon be Christmas and I could either be saying thank god I did this, rather than 'I wish I had done it'....keep posting, keep trying, you can do it!

Hi Yummy Mummy,

It's really hard, I am day 2 too!

You obviously really want to loose weight and so you just have to break the habit of picking, I think the beauty of this diet is that their is no grey areas, you just cant eat!! If you were doing another diet, you might be allowed a snack, but once I start eating I can't stop!!

Only a few more days then hopefully (so i hear!!) the hard part is over

LL xxxxxxxxx

Loruslegs, I'm so like you! I think I have failed on every other diet coz I've thought "just one won't hurt" then one turned into many!!!!

I like LT coz it's all or nothing, if you don't stick to it it won't work! I know what I can and can't have and I'm determined not to waste money by cheating on it!

I don't want to still be doing this by Christmas - in fact, I'd like to be at target by my birthday but that maybe a bit of a push! It's 14 weeks away so that means an average loss per week of 4.5/5lbs a week. It's doable - just!

The hard part is nearly over then you can concentrate on how wonderful you will feel at your first WI.

Good luck.

x

When is your first WI?

I'm sure you are going to have a fabulous first WI and will be dancing home from the chemist!!!

Thank you for your encouragement. I hadn't thought of it in terms of weeks, think that may help. It is my wedding anniversary the week before my birthday but I'd happily forgo a meal out if it means I'll get to target!

x

Yummy...i Know Its Hard Honey...i Breezed Through My 1st Week No Problems Then Wham!!!!! 2nd Week, Angry Crying Feeling Crappy, Constantly Hungry....total Nightmare But I Am So Determined For My Self And To Prove The Many Doubters Wrong, I Resorted To Goin To Bed At 8pm On Sat Night For An Hour .....dont Whatever You Do Crack Honey And The Results Will Be Worth It In The End. Chin Up Girly And Visualise How Totally Stunning Amazin And Beautiful U Will Look Very Very Soon....even More So Than U Already Are!!!!
Xxxx

2nd Weigh In For Me Tomorrow...fingers Crossed All Pretty Please!
Xxx

THANKS LL!!!
XXX

thanks everyone for posting i went bed early last night just couldnt cope with it, but i feel better today and reallt do feel good that i didnt flop. im totally in ketosis now so thats good but im also a bit worried cox im not having all my packs coz i dont like them but im drinking pleanty of water!

thanks everyone for posting i went bed early last night just couldnt cope with it, but i feel better today and reallt do feel good that i didnt flop. im totally in ketosis now so thats good but im also a bit worried cox im not having all my packs coz i dont like them but im drinking pleanty of water!
I'm glad you are ok this morning Yummy Mummy. Is there anyway you could change your flavors...or are they all horrid?

there not all horrid but most of them are! ill call my cdc now

CD Flavours rock!!! but like lil said...you must have all 3 no less!

It will get better. My friend was on CD and didn't like the packs. She swapped to LT and is much happier now - just a thought!

ive had all three packs today and loads of water, no headaches no dizzyness and found only 3 flavours that i like, choc, choc mint and chicken and mushroom soup. cant wait to get the bars in x x x

Glad to hear you are feeling better today.

x

glad ur feeling better y.mummy.
2nd weigh in today an i lost 4lbs...felt a bit deflated which is silly...think it breeds from a bad week....was hoping for more of a loss but still its a loss right?
nic....have u gone over to the cambridge diet now? if u have gow come and how does it compare to LT?
xxx

Back