Help, i might gave done this wrong

Julie.g

Not really a brown bread love, so swapped over to weight watches white danish, i have two of these a day, only swapped like 3 days ago but how many syns have i gone over, i know u can have 2 nimble every day with the healthy choice, so tell me the bad news.

Weight Watchers White Danish Bread, 400g sliced loaf 1 slice

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

There you go. I dont think it is going to make that much difference if you have noticed it now, just make sure you dont over do the syns for the rest of the week if you have gone over.

Hope this helps.

You can have 2 slices of Nimble white bread as a HEX B choice but not WW white.

One slice of the WW white bread is 2.5 syns each.

I wouldn't worry too much Julie, in the grand scheme of things it's not a problem.
You've been using it as a B choice, a B choice is usually around 6 syns. You've had 5 syns with your bread.

Okay,so technically it wasn't an "official" B choice but you haven't gone over on your syns chick. Don't worry, just use an official one from now on.

You will be fine!

I wouldn't worry too much Julie, in the grand scheme of things it's not a problem.
You've been using it as a B choice, a B choice is usually around 6 syns. You've had 5 syns with your bread.

Okay,so technically it wasn't an "official" B choice but you haven't gone over on your syns chick. Don't worry, just use an official one from now on.

You will be fine!

Thanks for that, you made me not panic not to much now, i have just has melen for breakfast as i have no nimble bread in at the moment, will go out soon for it, so i need to get the nimble wholemeal?

Back