Step 1 Sole Source Help!! I need motivation!!

Hi all.

I used Cambridge a years back and it was successful and I maintained my goal weight for a good few years but going through a hard time I put it back on. So here I am back for a second time.

I'm on day 4 and peaked at the scales and not an ounce off- I know we all say don't peak but let's face it most of us do

last time I was down about 3lbs by day three.

I'm in ketosis I have the test strips so that ain't the probs drink gallons of water too!!

Im sticking to it 100% dl just don't understand!!

Louie xx

Hi all.

I used Cambridge a years back and it was successful and I maintained my goal weight for a good few years but going through a hard time I put it back on. So here I am back for a second time.

I'm on day 4 and peaked at the scales and not an ounce off- I know we all say don't peak but let's face it most of us do

I'm in ketosis I have the test strips so that ain't the probs drink gallons of water too!!

Im sticking to it 100% dl just don't understand!!

Louie xx

welcome back :)
As the saying goes you've done it before so you know you can do it again. I'm also a restarter so your not alone. When do you start ? X x x

I started on Thursday just gone I'm on day 4.

When do/did you restart?
X

I started on Thursday just gone I'm on day 4.

When do/did you restart?
X

Day 6 for me so weigh in on Tue morning, just less than 48 hours and I can't wait, we both know the results are fab and your almost past the worst bit, day 3 & 4 tend to be the hardest days for me. Have you checked for ketosis ? Do you feel in the zone ? X

Fingers crossed for you! You'll need to come back and let me know how you get on.

Yeh I'm in ketosis.. I have ketostixs. I check on the Friday night and showed up that was end of day two.. Was darker yesterday and even more so today! I hope the weight starts to drop of soon!!
X

Fingers crossed for you! You'll need to come back and let me know how you get on. Yeh I'm in ketosis.. I have ketostixs. I check on the Friday night and showed up that was end of day two.. Was darker yesterday and even more so today! I hope the weight starts to drop of soon!! X

So long as you stick to plan the results are amazing so keep up the good work and the scales will drop :)

I know such an amazing diet!! I lost 9lb first week last tins so fingers crossed!!

How's your week going? X

I know such an amazing diet!! I lost 9lb first week last tins so fingers crossed!! How's your week going? X

9lb is FAB :) well done nothing like those 1st few big drops then it becomes habit and the plan is much easier.

Day 6 today and I've been 100% SS so I'm looking forward to weigh day on Tuesday :) Fingers crossed we both have a good 1st loss :)

It was so hopping close to that for this week. My first weigh is Thursday morning!

I have my fingers crossed for Tuesday for you.

How much water you reckon your drinking everyday? X

It was so hopping close to that for this week. My first weigh is Thursday morning! I have my fingers crossed for Tuesday for you. How much water you reckon your drinking everyday? X

I'm drinking over 2ltr for sure, most days I manage about 3ltr, it's just rushing to the loo that's the nightmare x

Haha I feel ur pain! I'm trying to aim minimum 3litres but constantly weeing lol x

Haha I feel your pain. I'm aiming for 3litres a day but constantly weeing!! Lol x

Oh didnt think first reply posted- whoops

Hi all.

I'm on day 4 and peaked at the scales and not an ounce off- I know we all say don't peak but let's face it most of us do 

Im sticking to it 100% dl just don't understand!!

Louie xx

You said you had done it before so you know that each week is different! I myself have found there is no real pattern in my weight loss. One week I can lose 1-2 lb another week doing the same things will get me 3, 4 or even 5 lb!! You have shown you can do it and you can do again!!!!

Your right Fay, there is no pattern to the weight lose. I still have my old card after the first about two weeks its would jump between 1.5-5lbs each week doing nothing different.
Suppose I had just expected a big lose first week again.
Still a couple days before weigh in so fingers crossed something magical happens before then! Lol x

Back