help me along......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kymsey, 15 October 2008.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Hi all, I posted an introduction earlier, been on slimming world 3 weeks (i weigh in every wednesday) Doing it myself, no classes, just book!! Lost 10lbs so far, think I'm doing it right!!??

Food today: Green day:
    Breakfast : 2 egg omlette with beans
    Lunch: cheese sandwich (1oz cheese healthy extra, bread healthy extra)
    Dinner: Free chips with mushy peas.
    Milk allowance for tea/coffee

Hope this is right
    just checking are quorn sausages free on green? xx:wavey::wavey:
  2. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Looks fine - you having syns - have a look at other ppl food diarys at the top see if can get ideas etc and the quorn sausages are free! x
  3. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Hi Claire, thanks for your help! I save syns for things like glass of wine!! Is this ok?
  4. Claire1981

Yes! Have them for what you want just remember to syn them and all will be ok...
    Any probs just shout the ladies and gents here are FAB :)X
  5. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Thanks soooo much claire, you've really give me a boost!! xx
  6. Claire1981

GOOD!! thats what we here for hun...

keep going n good luck :)
  7. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Hiya Kymsey :wavey: Sounds to me like you're doing great! 10lb is fab :) I'm on week 3 of SW and going it alone with an old book. Take a look at the sticky syn value site, I've just asked about Quorn stuff on there. How much do you want to lose?
  8. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Hiya piglet, I would like to get down to 10 something. Have started diets before but this time I am really determined after seeing some pics of myself a month ago:eek: So I'm pleased with 10lb so far but just had free chips with mushy peas and egg and I can't believe how full I feel!! Will keep you posted xxxx
  9. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

hello,this website is fab reipes,syn values,general chit chat whatever you need its all on here..and we re 100 per cent behind you x
  10. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

welcome on board, well done on the 10 lb so far xxx