help me!!

it done now.....i work for the police chick and the last thing i want is the whole nick thinking ive got piles......and trust me they would all find out!!!!!!!

ha!! fair does. well at least you got through it :) maybe the pants fit better now?

i have drank so much water in the last hour trying to fill myself up. gleurgh. i'm going to be up all night peeing now. still resisting though, so i'm not doing too badly... tomorrow is another day however...

abz xx

just keep talking and typing and thinking about being a size 10...b4 you know it its bed time!!!!! bite your nails or something if you are a bit peckish.....
i wonder if they contain carbs???????!!!!!

lol @ charlie story....kids are so funny..... last week on my birthday my daughter aged 5 said very excitedly.... I know the perfect present for you mummy..... i was like oh( very very excited thinking jewellery, flowers, perfume clothes etc etc)..... what is it? A CD bar!!!! great thanks i thought x

hee :D
well guys. i have posted all over about this so i don't feel like so much of a fraud any more. at least people, including my cdc, know what i'm thinking of doing. i think i might be able to suffer through tonight, maybe even tomorrow, although it's getting so bloody hard, ha. i can't help but think if i just ate the bloody thing then the craving might go away!!

abz xx

ps. i sound like a broken record i know. i'm so sorry. thanks for hanging out with me :)

hee. sorry shell. i'll shut up about it now. promise. but you've made me laugh out loud :D

Ive been telling you on three threads.....

EAT IT X

Go for it abz and enjoy it.
Go out with your oh and have a nice steak with a green salad
then drink water like a fish.

sorry to talk about food... but My eldest daughter isn't at school tomorrow cos of the strikes... and DD2 has to coem home for lunch... and cos dd3 doesnt wanna feel left out she's decided to come home too.... They've all decided they're going to Pizza Hut for lunch.... how bad is that?!?!??!?!?

damn inconsiderate i say......and im glad you agree with the eating beef thing.....if i could personally visit you abz i would force feed you......!!!!!!!

my mouth has been tasting really salty and greasy for a couple of days. does anyone else get this?

abz xx

Back