help me!!

lol.... nope... but i have heard other people saythis on threads....

where did ribs come from? x

well ok. so i'm craving cow ribs... ha. but beef would do. i thought we agreed to stop talking about this?? :D

you mentioned it!!!!!! and ive just posted on your other thread....so just coz you are trying to steer clear on this one doesnt mean to have to move your obsession to another......BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXX

working!!!!! all weekend....i work shifts so dont have a choice...im on days off now back on saturday...its quite good thou i do 6 on and 4 off....but struggle with the nights ...and beleive me unless you have worked nights cravings are a terrible thing....so is tesco 24 hour!!!

you are so so right. i'm thinking of going to bed with a book (am reading stephen king's IT at the mo... not sure why, ha) and not thinking about it and sticking my fingers in my ears and going lalalalala. ha. so i will survive for tonight. but at least i know that if i do get desperate again, so as not to drive you all insane, i'll have my beef :)

abz xx

no we didnt diet queen what with the cravings and the greasy mouth i think abz memory went too!!! oh its ok.....just another side effect of the cd!!!!!!!

you poor thing. i worked a 20 hour weekend last weekend. soooooooooo dull. it was very quiet at work so all i did was think about food.

oh god i'm going to be weeing all night. i have had so much water to drink to prevent me from eating. dammit!!

Stephen King's IT is brilliant. Sad and scary. Will definitely distract you from the beef :) Ride it out. Tell yourself if you still want it by Friday or Saturday, then you'll have it. No guilt. Its just food and you'll realise that once you have it. Then right back on the wagon. Good luck Mxxx

i'm an IT support techie. don't have to work late shifts at the moment as it's fairly quiet but we do have four 10 hour days. means we get more days off though so i prefer it that way. i don't usually have to work all weekend but i swapped shifts with somone. i do work at least one 10 hour day most weekends though.

hee. i didn't hear it. nope nope. i'm feeling much better now. thanks guys. i have to stop drinking water though!! mymouth feels so salty i just keep drinking but i've had close to 5 litres today and now i want to go to bed but know i'll be weeing all night if i don't wait it out a bit, ha.

abz xx

Back