help me!!

How I got through it was by saying to myself, I'll "Eat" tomorrow I know perhaps that sounds rather strange, but it worked for me?! Before you know it though it does become a "Way" of life!!! Some days are still harder than others though. XXX

well i didn't have a lc meal because i couldn't live without it. i ate it because i felt like a social alien. i know that that's part of cd. and my friends have been rather good about it. but it is my life. and if on occasion i can incorporate something lc into my cd way of life, not effect my weight loss and prepare myself slowly for eating again, then i don't really see a problem in that. i am worried about being scared to eat again afterwards and i really do think that this will help this somewhat...

abz xx

I never meant to offend you!:cry:
I was just saying how I get through the tough days!!!

You know I don't post in the 100% forum for this exact reason the CD is a VERY Personal thing and it's up to the individual if they chose to eat or not!!! Either way you are my "Cyber" friend and as friends we support each other through the good and bad days!

Please accept my apologises once again.

I 'm also worried that I will be scared to eat again afterwards - to be honest i was even more scared after eating my 1st meal cos it felt so strange not being able to finish a bit of steak and salad. I suppose thats all good though.
I have a 7 year old little girl and my oh and me are both doing ss. I really miss us eating together as a family. Its not the same drinking a soup at the dining table.
To be honest i'm not really craving food anymore. We decided to have one low carb meal a week for social reasons -
This helps us stay on the diet - my oh more so cos he does get cravings and therefore looks forward to the once a week salad. Which is a massive change from looking forward to a curry.

i am worried about being scared to eat again afterwards

You did what you felt you had to do with the LC meal, and that's totally up to you, but please don't worry about eating again. You get 2 months of practice at it when you finish SS/ss+ whatever ;)

Then you have the rest of your life to perfect it.

hey hun, i to am worried about eating again, but this diet is planend out so well .. i will never go back to my old eating habits, i think i would of odne it by now, been on this diet so long on and off but always gotton back on the wagon, and never pigged out with what i would of before this diet!

cant offer any more advice thats already been said really..

good luck hun we are all here for you :)

morning abz......i cant beleive that you being a forum goddess hasnt replied to my thread that i started.....im starting to feel all lonley :-(

i've just posted on it.... so it should be near the top now x

glad your feeling happy Abz and the cravings have finally gone x

have replied now shell. thanks nas. how is today going for you? the kids have packed lunches today?

hon. why on earth are you apologising? i was just explaining why i did what i did. i'm stoked for you that you do ss 100% and do well at it.

no worries :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz! That's my whole argument with the 100%er's and the new forum just because I and Joe Bloggs SS 100% Doesn't not make us any better than anyone not doing CD 100%!

Whether we are doing 100% or not as the case maybe on CD or any other VLCD, it's a very severe diet and having joined this forum to make friends, I feel we should all support each and no-one has the right to cast judgement on anyone in a negative way because they have chosen to "Eat"!

The 100% Forum in my mind just enhances this feeling to me, hence, why I don't post!!! We are start the very personal CD journey with every intention of sticking to it 100%. Some people just find it easier than others! Should you choose to eat every day, every other day, or only doing AAMW that's a personal choice and only a decision You can make, the reason being is it's your body and it only effects you no-one else! Our job on the forum is to support you in whichever decision you reach, because that's the whole point of any forum to Support each other and offer friendship!! XX

it is indeedy. i do agree with sticking to ss 100% where possible, if only for monetary situations. it seems ridiculous to me to keep spending my money on food as well as one the shakes, ha. so that's what will keep me on the straight and narrow i think :)

abz xx

have replied now shell. thanks nas. how is today going for you? the kids have packed lunches today?

it's been hectic, lol should write on my own dairy.... yesterday went to a kiddies party after school... than went to white rose centre to get a few things.... last night spent three hours making a book for my friend... to give to her son who's 21 today.....

today been into town to get a few things came home.... finished the book... wrapped it and his pressi from me... OH gone to work..... lol kids having packed lunches at school... healthy ones.... ha ha

i've got a meeting at 2pm... than got to help my friend... pick girls up from school....get them to mosque.... go back to friends cos she's having open hpuse for her 21 year old.... so busy busy... and i shouldnt be sat here.... lol

oh my word!! and i keep forgetting you are close to me nas. i just thought, but that's near me!! when you mentioned the white rose centre, ha. all us leedsers really should get together...

I'd be up for a coffee... while the kids are at school.... ( you do have time off in the week don't ya?) Only thing is they only have this next week at school...... White rose has plenty of coffee places x

i can't get to the white rose during the week... i suppose there's probably a bus somewhere. the OH works during the week you see and he's the one that both has a car and drives :) can you get into leeds or is it too far for you to travel? or do you know a bus i can get?

abz xx

Back