help me!!

im gonna stick this out til ive lost my weight..job ive gone for they have said my bmi is too high and therefore if im successful ill be deferred....im of the attitude.....right then you occupational health nurse ...ill bloody show you!!!!!!!!!!!! whats the blog entry thing and rep power thing all about next to names????

what job have you gone for? I remeber when i started nursing at 17 i was too fat and had to lose weight to start my training..... x

rep, is when you click on that little steam like icon at the bottom of the post on the left hand side... you do that if you like someones post... or someone could give rep your posts if they felt you were giving them support etc

Blog... if you go to your profile you can start a blog.... i just tried it... but i just prefer my diary in the members only section x

omg....im all confused now!!
ive gone for a cso job....one of the blue shirted civvi police things. have worked in control room for 13 years and we recently moved to a call centre and i hate it....
the shifts kill me and its hard going with a little one....its alot closer to home....money will be less but quality of life will improve....my oh is police and i never get to see him either

there is a technical support section that will probably explain it better to you... it's at the bottom of the first page when you sign in x

That will be a nice change for you, and there's no point being in a job your not happy in... in my opinion we spend too long at work and it's important that you are happy there. The CSO's are the community support officers? if so the ones in our area... are great and they have such a great rapport with the community x

how olds your little one? i have three girls and no longer work....even though theyre all at school i love being at home still... sometimes i wish i had the extra cash but when i weigh it up... i always opt to stay home x

she is 2 and half and a little madam!!! i think i would be good at the job, and have alot of experience...and im not a bit of a kid like half of them! but heh wont find out for a few weeks, it was a competency based interview it was dreadful....havent had an interview in years....think i did ok, but heh wont know for a while...ill have alok on the help site...im useless with comps considering im on one every day

aww i'm sure she's really cute x ha ha ... i loved it when my girls were that age now they're becoming too independant x 11, 6 and 5!!!

Yeah the ones we have are a bit older with life experience and also the confidence to communicate well.... I'm sure you'll be fine... I do agree about the interveiw... havent had one in years i'd be lost x

oh well we shall see.....ive added you as a friend im not sure how to see if youve accepted or even where to find the stuff!! but my head is throbbing mow so im off to bed as im hungry!!! will no doubt speak over next couple of days.......
take care
thanks for amusing me
shelleyxxxxx

your welcome, x I was going to say the same too have to be up half six to get the tribe to school....

I added you.... as a friend... Take Care and i'll look out for you x

Nas x

Have you thought about going up the plans? perhaps a higher calorie plan on CD where you can incorporate food would suit you better instead of changing it completely?

Thanks for all that guys. i made it through another day. not sure i'll stay that way, ha. but it's another day down and i feel better about things. looking at how frantic i was is kind of scary!! bloody hormones :(

abz xx

i'm sure this morning you feel good though for gettign through such a crazy evening!

I don't knwo if you feel the same, but i think when sometimes people say no just eat it , eat it, it spurs you on to do the opposite??? weirdo i am

Whereas if someone tried to stop me.... I'd have it x

ha. i don't know. but i know now that if i hit a difficult point at the weekend i'm not going to fret about it so much. just do it and deal with it. it just doesn't sound like me all the madness of last night!! cd does seem to be turning me into some kind of alien creature at times... :(

abz xx

Hi Shelley hun,

How are you doing? was ya working today?

Nas x

i didn't last night. but i have tonight. some beef and some egg. ha. so i should still be in ketosis. i feel so full though!! my stomach has obviously shrunk to the size of a pea!! so i'm going to monitor my weight loss and see if it makes a difference :) obviously tomorrow i'll have the weight of the food in me but hopefully i'll know by tuesday if i've lost any still as that's my weigh in day :)

not feeling guilty or anything. just carrying on. after all, the OH and my friend got really nasty takeaway that i couldn't have in a million years and at least i didn't get that :) might do it again over the weekend, but i don't know about that. i don't crave it any more and i am more than happy to continue with cd. thank you so much for all your support guys :)

abz xx

I find it really strange eating now. I get full really quickly and the food takes ages to go down like indigestion. Then i think was it worth it ?

well i discovered that my intake is rather limited last night, ha. i still feel rather full, even though i didn't really eat anything. and FINALLY the cravings are GONE :D woo. ha.

checked this morning and i'm still in ketosis so no harm no foul. looking forward to my morning shake and i'm glugging the water :)

i actually started getting painful stomach ache and indigestion before i ate anything, around lunch time yesterday. my stomach really wasn't happy with me and was really acidic. it seems to have settled down now though :)

abz xx

Glad to hear you sounding sooooooooooooo much happy Abz! XXXX

i seem to have lost the lunatic that was hounding the inside of my head, ha. reading back over those posts i can't believe that was me!! :S

The 1st week of CD was fine for me, it was the second that I "Hit" the wall I lived and dreamt about food all my waking hours!!! It was horrible! I was in a constant Bad Mood!!! XXX

Back