help me!!

meat is protein and i though the whole idea of this diet was no carb....if you read the atkins diet its all about protein and ketosis, i cant see that eating a bit of meat will kill you....and lets face it if you dont eat it tonight tomorrow you willo want it more....with a plate of chips and loads of everything else thats bad for you.....!!!
eat it....it will make you feel guilty but not as guilty on fri if you eat the steak and chips tomorrow!!!!!!xxxx

i know. i really want to have lost 2 stone by the time we go to denmark. i might just have to try the one low carb meal a week thing and see if it stops or slows my weight loss. if i still lose about 3lbs a week then if it helps me stick to it fair does. i just really hate giving up on things. and i feel like this is giving up. it feels like failure. so i still don't know what to do, ha. i'm such a pillock :D

spot on shell xxx

Hi ladies
Goolian you have done so well with your losses - my birthday is november 12th i'll be 35. I would like to be a nice weight by then. We are goin to egypt in november so i want to sit on the plane and pull that seatbelt and have plenty of room to spare.
i was a size 26 bottoms i carry the weight on the hips and bum but all my clothes are really baggy and i refuse to buy anymore yet. its not so bad cos i wear a uniform at work the tunic is one that was too small but now is getting too big - but the trousers are like clowns trousers now a belt is holdin them up - i have lost 8 inches from my waist. its amazing how now as i havent got so much chub on my legs all the trousers seem too long lol.

have a piece of chicken.....shove a bit of spice on it and griddle it.....bash it out first so it looks bigger.....you will satisfy the craving and then tomorrow is a new dayxxxx

ha.that won't get rid of my craving hon. i need masses of beef. BEEF. i don't know why. i'm not usually a fan :S

i know what you mean linznel... i'm sitting in my most favourite grey Pineapple jogging bottoms.... they are an 18 but keep falling down... they've a drawstring but it seems to be stitched on instead of threaded cos it don't tighten them, refuse to give them up cos i love them...

went to blockbusters with them on last night and little velour black zip up hoodie and said to other half my joggers felt longer... it's so bizarre... OH said i looked a scruff lol but i thought i looked quite trendy...

maybe cos since i've had my hair cut shorter and i washed it yesterday, let it dry naturally therefore looked like a mop top when i went to blockbuster lol xxx

I have just made my seven year old nearly wet her pants laughin -As I ran up the stairs my pyjama bottoms fell down - perhaps i should get some more but they are so comfy lol!!!

yep you made me laugh too...

mind you, i was in m&s the other week and OH had gone to find something on nana's list... i had my handbag in one and and tried to pick the basket up with the other... was trying to do it so carefully because my jeans started to fall down and both hands were full lol... i let out this little yelp and OH appeared round the corner with a grin x

Maybe craving beef as due TOTM?? I used to always have steak and watercress (iron rich food) when it was my totm....

hee. oh. i have a story to tell. my mum's fella has a grandson and my mum was bent over and her love handles (what there are, not much, ha) were poking over the top of her troos, and he told her she needed to pull up her trousers. and then she bent down to pick something up again and he said it again. and my mum's bloke said 'it's the fashion charlie' talking about my mum's hipster trousers which is why they were slung quite low. the next thing my mum heard was 'amanda, your fashions sticking out' :D :D :D

so fashion has become the word for fat in our family ever since :D

it could be. i just seem to be hormonal alllll the time because of the constant totms. it's either pre-hormones, during hormones or post-hormones. i don't seem to be able to win. poor OH!! ha.

abz xx

oh abz that is sooo cute x

i went for an interview today and bought a pair of those hold it all in pants......they looked fantastic when i was standing....but sat down and everything that had been sucked it sucked out so to speak and i have the biggest muffin top under my boobs i found it hard to breath!!!!!!
i didnt wear the pants!!!

Back