HELP - My Dress Doesn't Fit!!!!

Yep, you should do it by September and be learning to keep it off. I might not be having wine again tonight either - I've cut my calories to 200 extra instead of 300 so I've to try and fit everything into that. I could have a gin and slimline tonic (50 cals) instead tonight. Hard not to make it a double though and that's the same cals as the wine.

Tracey

I hope you enjoyed the G & T, my ideal would be neat vodka followed by a full fat coca cola to take away the taste, sad aren't I. Ahhhh coca cola, I can dream. Notice I don't care too much about the vodka.

Nothing I really like is low cal....... Now coke I can almost taste just thinking about it, between that and cadburys chocolate I don't know which is best.

Got to stop thinking about these things!!!!

Lets change the subject quick......

Oh, I am keeping my sugar craving on a bay with my Atkins chocolate bars!!! You have to try this girls - all the sweets in the world and no cravings after that - most definitely recommended!

On the other subject then - I am really looking forward to Spring time when I will be able wear all these pastel colurs and little dresses.
For the first time in a long while I genuinely can't wait!!!

They are not low cal as one bar will have around 150kcal but and that's a big but..... with low sugar and low carbs it should not affect your sugar levels nor give you cravings!!! (at least in theory LOL)

Good luck with it. The easiest way it to get them from Boots (they are buy 2 get 1 free onlie atm) They are great especialy for these moments of weakness and fill you up rather nicely xxx

Chole please don't give me ideas and tempt me...... My diet is high protein, low carb, but Go Lower want us to come away from sugar to lose the cravings.

I know I get my chocolate brazil nuts and raspberries every other night but some nights I am not eating them as my craving appears to be going.

I am looking forward to having the summer dresses taken in that I have. I bought some two years ago for a trip and then never really wore them because of the way I looked. This year they should look fine on me.

I still have the evening dress just waiting to be tried on but I have deceided as I do not have any functions planned where I can wear it I will wait as long as I can or until I reach target before trying it again as it should look fantastic by then.

Dully noted xxx

Minimimi,

I was just being proud of myself that I can keep of the subject of c********, as being such a c****holic I don't need to think about something great that somebody has found. No names mentioned, (MiniMimi!)

I have to try to avoid the subject as much as possible, especially as I am not due to have any until tomorrow night...... I will be good and wait until then!!!!

What did Tracey have to drink tonight? See alcohol does nothing for me. I can talk about that without any cravings at all.......

Sorry am I losing it tonight? I need to go and sit in front of the TV and watch Celeb BB which is such easy watching I don't need to think. Do you get it where you are Tracey?

Yep, I get it and I've been watching it. We have a big satelite dish - I couldn't live without my tele.

I was AWOL yesterday coz it poured down and everything stops here when it rains, Sky goes off, internet off, electric off.

Today water is off and we have a big water deposit but pump kept fusing all electric. So I've spent all day fixing a water pump - the things we have to do?

I'm on the Vodka tonight, a bit early but it was necessary after today.

Tracey

Sounds like you needed the vodka!!!

You were missed by the way, but then I often can't get on at weekends as the kids won't leave me alone. I don't like to come on when they go to bed or hubby may think I am neglecting him. (I do that a lot of week nights when he is cooking his supper.) At weekends all we tend to do is watch TV and exchange a few words. Tell me do all men have to tell you something just when you really want to watch something. He can be quiet for ages and then when a good bit comes on the conversation starts! MEN!!!! Love him really!

Have you now got water and electric both going. I do love the way the Spanish work!

I remember once they switched the Xmas lights on in the village near where we were staying and the whole area lost electricity. I left my parents in the restaurant as they had to finish their dessert by candle light and I got a taxi to meet my friend at the disco which was about a mile away and was not affected by the power cut!

Back