HELP NEEDED PLEASE ASAP!!

mollier

Can anyone help me?

Basically im on day 3 now and have been coping well, only a few headaches but now I'm feeling really strange,

- Im really thirsty and all of a sudden no matter how much I drink my mouth is constantly dry

- I'm freezing cold?

- my stomach is hurting, I have gassy pains and I don't know what to do

- my tongue has started feeling rough on one side :/

Can someone please help me???

mollier said:
Am I? :/ so what happens now?

It gets easier every day once in ketosis , x

Oh ok, so it's good news? So is it normal to feel this way?

yup - some people get it worse than others - I found a nice warm bath worked for feeling cold - or running around! Hope you feel better soon - I found after a week or so in ketosis my energy levels go sky high ;-)

Don't worry, as others said you'll be in ketosis. You should feel loads better in the next couple of days. I also get so so thirsty when I'm going in to ketosis and get trapped wind! You'll be fine :)

ketosis has arrived , when i'm in k , i take a drink to bed as mouth feels horrid , teeth feel like they have a coating on them , then comes death breath , i have to have a drink in the night . also the cold you feel it loads more ! I hav etried doing this diet in winter i can't i shake with cold !
Also the temp will drop next week , get a hot water bottle ready .

Yeh I'll be sure to take a bottle of water to bed with me tonight :) and I've just finished reading about why I'm likely to feel cold on SS. Thanks for your advice tho, all of a sudden I feel wide awake even tho I've been knackered all day lol

Back