Help needed!

Trace1981

Don't know what I'm doing wrong? I've stayed the same now for 12 days! Been 100% 3 packs a day, water, black tea and coffee, no where near totm, gentle 30mins exercise everyday, still in ketosis, but just not showing on scales! I know I should believe in the power of the vlcd, but its so disheartening! Has anyone else had similar experiences?

It's definitely disheartening, but you only have to read some of the diaries on here to find that stalls do happen and there are times when we just can't work out the reasons.
However, as someone else once pointed out: you can't live on so little and not lose weight.
But don't give in to the discouragement. Keep going and you may find, to your relief and delight, that you suddenly experience a "woosh!" and lose a whole lot of pounds overnight.
Stay strong and on track hun x

Is it because you're only having the three packs a day and not the chicken and veg too? I'd recommend having an extra pack a day or stick to 3 and add the meal. It seems odd that having more can help but it should work x

Sorry I should have said that I have the veg on a daily basis as well x

I did sts for 9 days once but have to confess i was not 100% so i can only imagine how peed off you are

try to look at it scientifically , if your body need say 2000 calories a day to survive and you are only giving it 700 for example then it stands to reason you are using fat for energy

you are in ketosis so all I can suggest is that you are holding onto water and sooner or later it has to go

could you up it to 4 packs for a few days and see if that does anything , it cant hurt and is still within the allowance ?

so you lost 19lb in Jan , thats an amazing loss and your body is just adjusting maybe

I seem to get stuck at a certain number and can never get past it , I give up fall off the wagon and have to start again , Ive hit the weight im at now 3 times , but this time im determined to break through it ,so dont be like me or you will look back in 2 months time and still be at the same weight you are now

it has to go , just trust in the science and let us know when it starts to work

Im drinking at least 3 litres of plain warm water per day, plus black decaf coffee and tea.

Trace1981 said:
Im drinking at least 3 litres of plain warm water per day, plus black decaf coffee and tea.

Have u been to the toilet? Sorry TMI

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back