Help needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammydee, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sammydee

sammydee Member

Hi guys - I was meant to start the CD SS last week but due to chest infection/anti-biotics etc i wasn't up for it

was going to start today, but after a long day in court ( im a police officer ) with a particular griefy case - I gave in to the costa hot cholocate and toastie bought for me

im terrible :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Hi dont worry I have in the last 4 weeks started 3 times this time (3rd time round) I have stuck to it SS and feel great just start when you are in the right frame of mind unlike myself this is why I failed twice but now I'm so motivated and I will be in a size 12 for the summer.
    Dont beat yourself up you will be fine.
  4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Not terrible at all Sammy - just human like the rest of us :) Start again tomorrow when you don't have so stressful a day.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

start afesh tomorrow when your not to stressed. best of luck
  6. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Don't beat yourself up Sammy, we all have bad day's, just start afresh tomorrow, good luck toots xxxx:):):):)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.