Step2 810kcal Help please :)

panda-cd

From I started the diet I have been adding basmati vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, and species to my dinner. I am having chick peas and celery tonight and just wondering what is the healthiest topping/sauce to add! I need to start having good weight losses as iv got just under 2 months to my party and want to loss as much as I can :)

Thank you xxx

Well, I use balsamic vinegar on my lettuce. I don't know if it's allowed or not but it makes me feel better and keep my taste buds entertained :)

When you say you use balsamic vinegar: is it really vinegar that you use and not balsamic vinegar dressing? Only asking because I one day realised that the balsamic vinegar I thought I was buying was actually dressing :eek:

If you have to have balsamic dressing, Tesco does a light version I think (the first bottle I bought).

xxx

Hi - I'm on step 2 and am using balsamic vinegar but you could use a bit of yoghurt from your milk/yoghurt allowance.

Daisy65 said:
Hi - I'm on step 2 and am using balsamic vinegar but you could use a bit of yoghurt from your milk/yoghurt allowance.

What yoghurt could I get? Do you know! I hate the skimmed milk and only have it when I have fish ..

I've just has a Yeo Valley 0% fat natural yoghurt (sainsburys) which I flavoured with a little bit of choc shake powder - was divine - like a proper pud! I think any 0% fat yoghurt will do.

Back