Help re: fitness and being on CD SS

Well yesterday I went to the gym to see my personal trainer and I told him about CD and how it was so great to lose weight finally.
His reaction was not as I expected. I got a huge lecture about the diet and he won't train me as he says he can't because of the diet I'm on.
Is anyone upping their exercise level whilst on CD SS?
I'd welcome any advice on this and I'm also hoping icemoose might read my post as I've seen his pictures on this site in exercise gear after completing races etc, so I know he'll have first hand experience he can share.
I'm running 10km in early October and have started training for this and the great south run (10 miles) in late October.
My CDC is great but everyone on this site is so supportive and knowledgable that I thought I'd ask your advice before I turn to my CDC.

All help and comments gratefully received:jelous:

I personally have not started any real exercise. I have started walking more. But im afraid thats my lot.

I'm afraid I agree with your personal trainer. You shouldn't be training for a race while you're on Sole Source - ideally you should be on a higher plan, or the other option is to stay on Sole Source but not train as hard. I would pick the former, personally :)

Back