Help running out

hobekat

I've had a complete nightmare.... I ordered some packs n Monday which haven't arrived yet. I then ordered some more today with next day delivery but they won't come till Monday. On Monday morning I go away for three days with work,,,, I'm down to four shakes and a bar. Any suggestions? Is there anything I can buy on the high street which would see me through? I can't cope with coming off and then ketosis again.

Buy a couple of the Biggest Loser bars (the meal replacement ones) from Asda or Tesco, and replace one of the packs with the protein / veg option.

Thanks it's my own fault I didn't think I'd get to week three. I might have solved it there's some on a well known auction site quite nearby Ill buy them and collect. (I know its not the best idea) but it will keep me going. And a friend has texted me and she has some cd shakes s I could use them for a couple of days. X

Sorry I misread - I thought you only needed to make them last until Monday. Glad you're sorted tho!

Woohoo they arrived today panic over. Does anyone knowif you can have a bit of mayo on your salad.

hobekat said:
Woohoo they arrived today panic over. Does anyone knowif you can have a bit of mayo on your salad.

I wouldn't have thought you could have mayo, but I read that you can have balsamic vinegar, and the fry light brand 'salad light'

I have mayo on mine - just a little and I check that the carbs are low in the mayo which I get. Officially you are not allowed it though. You can have the spray dressings by frylight.

weasey said:
I have mayo on mine - just a little and I check that the carbs are low in the mayo which I get. Officially you are not allowed it though. You can have the spray dressings by frylight.

Oooh-which mayo is low carb then??? I'd be very interested ;)

Welshtigger said:
Oooh-which mayo is low carb then??? I'd be very interested ;)

Most mayo is reasonably low carb - it can be high in fat though. The best one I've found is the garlic mayo from M&S - it's in a squeezy bottle too so you can have just a little bit. It is high in calories.

Have to admit that it's always the calories in mayo that make me balk!

BordersGirl said:
Have to admit that it's always the calories in mayo that make me balk!

Or the vile extra light stuff. Ewww the thought puts me right off. I'd like to have a look at the m&s stuff

Back