Total Solution Help with exercise please

CarlaLilly

Hi - I am now entering my third week on Exante and so far I haven't started any exercise plan.

I used to be very active but I have been a couch potato for quite some time !

I would appreciate any ideas help or advice on how to approach effective exercise whilst on total solution as I am not sure where to begin.

Thanks x

I'm no expert at all on exercise so don't take me for gospel but I think the best option would be to start out with long walks, then maybe step it up to a jog? I don't run and couldn't run the length of myself like but find walking great and on a nice day with nice scenery it doesn't even feel like exercise =)

Thx - I have got myself confused as I was sure other VLCD state NOT to exercise. On the Exante packs it states to try with 20 mins a day. As it is only a 600 cal diet I wasn't sure what I should do xx

A good 20 min walk to start with is an excellent exercise :)
Ease yourself in gently if you havent exercised for a while.
When you get used to it, you can differ what exercise you do :)

I do loads of walking every day. I have stared running and can get to 3 miles at this point I go a little wobbly! This will be because I do not have enough carbs in my body. So if you do exercise listen to your body it will tell you when it is at its limit.

THX shrimp - the problem is - if I listen to my body I've had enough after 5 mins!!!

I have started power walking and riding on my exercise bike - it's a start and my fitness can only get better (it certainly can't get any worse!!!!!!)

THX shrimp - the problem is - if I listen to my body I've had enough after 5 mins!!!

I have started power walking and riding on my exercise bike - it's a start and my fitness can only get better (it certainly can't get any worse!!!!!!)
If your body says stop after 5 mins, then go for another minute ;)
If you do that every time, you will get a wee bit longer every time :)

my body gives up from bending down to put the exercise dvd in the player

Keelyjrs...HaHa

Back