Help with present!

Woodsylou

Silver Member
Hey guys and gals

my lovely girlfriends are taking me away to Ibiza in a couple of week's for my hen party! WAHOO! i have three bridesmaids (Jay, Kirsty and Dominique) and i want to buy them all a thank you present. but i don't know what to buy. i don't really want to spend more than £15 each. it has to be something i can pack and take with me to give them.

any ideas?!

How about a necklace - perhaps something pretty that they can wear on your wedding day? You can get some really cheap silver chains at some places.
Good luck and hope that you have a wonderful time in Ibiza!

I got my bridesmaids a celtic cross necklace each for being my bridesmaids. We got married in scotland so the theme was appropriate and they were small and easy to pack and carry. I know you are looking for a thanks for the trip,but jewllery is always good and i'm sure you could find something within your budget and they make nice keepsakes too

thanks girls. i was thinking of a necklace with a starfish on, as that's my wedding theme too. the only thing is i don't know if they'd actually ever wear it. one of the girls is very wealthy so has a lot of very nice real diamond jewellery. the other two are more 'fashion' jewellery types.

i mean i could get the necklaces anyway, but just seems a bit of a waste if it just sits in a box..

Maybe a charm each if they all have a charm bracelet?

Voucher to get their nails/hair/massage done?

pampering pack from Lush or somewhere?

Hmmmm its a toughie to get a present suitable for 3 people isnt it?xx

thanks for all the suggestions girls :) in the end i got a spa day each from lastminute.com. a back neck and shoulder massage and a mini facial at the hilton park lane, for £20 each! fabulous! :)

Do you need a matron of hour lol !!

Have a brilliant time in Ibiza. On a clear day we can see Ibiza from close to here. Wave to me lol !!

Sue xx

that's so cool! i'll give you a wave! haha! x

I will be looking. If you see someone waving an enormous Union Jack, it will be me lol !!!!

Sue xxx

Back