Help with staying on track while not losing

Andim

Hi, hope that those who are experienced with this WOE can help. I have been following this WOE since July and initially lost 10lb, but have been struggling to lose any more than this. Have about another 14lbs to go to my previous WW goal. I have given below a sample days meal, essentially what I eat yesterday, any pointers or comments to keep me motivated?

Breakfast Coffee and cream, MiM with butter
Lunch. Tuna mayo salad
Dinner. Chicken stir fry
Snack. Handful of nuts and sf jelly and cream
1.5 litres water

Thanks, all comments appreciated - even if I am totally off track!

Hi and welcome. Looks ok in principle but you may find something that is stalling - need to experiment:
Mim everyday - especially if with sweetener
Cream - stalls some
Sf jelly again a problem for some
Nuts can cause people probs

Generally to be successful try going clean and green - ie protein and veg, no sf extras at all. - make sure there is lots of greenery and drink plenty of water

Sorry cant see stats - if you are near goal or low bmi then more difficult to lose
Also if been on induction a long time then you may need to move to OWL and UP carbs to lose! Sounds counterintuitive but does work - and up those carbs with veggies not sf goodies;)

Katie, when you say clean & green (protein & veg) do you mean you have no dairy?

Edit.
Sorry, I've just remembered that in another thread you said you did eat dairy.

Thanks Kat1e, have always been scared to experiment to see what stalls me, but will try and cut out the cream and nuts as I really enjoy MIMs so hope it is not them that are causing the problem.

Back