help

Hi all
I was wondering, can we use gelatin to thicken shakes into a pudding, like a kind of angel delight?
Any advice welcome.
Be well
Sojafay

Hi again. :)

Unfotunately, the ONLY things you can add on this diet are salt, pepper and tabasco. Thats it.

You can however use less water, blend it really well and it takes on a mousse like consistency - but blend it very well.

Cambridge has something they can add - that thickens to a mousse too - as far as I know, LL still does not have that.

It is very restricted.

Hope that helps. :)

Could have sworn I saw a mousse mix on my LLC shelf last week - but I may have imagined it!!

You are right AJB - LL does have the mousse mix now, but didn't when BL and I were on abstinence.

Thanks Bl, AJB and SB
Definately gonna ask about that then. Getting fed up with the same consistency to everything, this might help and keep me on the straight and narrow lol

Be Well
Sojafay

aahhh well its good to know that abstinence isn't making me lose my mind LOL

fruity drink thingy

Hi all :)
I have just tried the fruity drink. OMG it is great to have something other than plain water. Maybe i will beat the diet soda cravings after all......
Be well
Sojafay

Thanks BL
Will try it fizzy tonight when chilling at tv, think this is really going to help forgetting about diet coke, was surprised how sweet it tastes.
Be well
Sojafay

Back