help

Lyne ...I couldn't sell my fat clothes either cos there plain..lol..when I look at my thin wardrobe I can't wait to wear my nice ,fitting, stylish and some sexy clothes lol... my fat clothes are just covering lol...

My fat clothes are worn out!

Literally mine are. ..lol...oh dear...sick of wearing baggy yops and elastic ated trousers. ..can't wait to put on my 12/14 jeans and sleeveless top...lol

Hey everyone im back!!!! Havent been on for a while i just went away put diet out my head (also in middle of a break up and finding out stuff that i never knew about a complete and utter p***k ) and eventually got up this morning after my night shift and im ready to get back to it. Can i just say how fantastic everyon on here is and how thoughtful to give me advice when every single one of us is probably struggling to stick to this. I have read all all replies and there are fantastic ideas to keep me on track i am defo going to hang clothes up that i want to get into which is prob half my closet!!! My main prob is i work night shift and dont take anything with me for my break but i am going to figure out how to work round that so bring it on, I need 20lb is 5 weeks is sthat doable do you think. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart,xxx

You are so lovely candypie! I managed 18lb in four weeks so I'd say, yes, it's definitely doable. It is really great on here, I couldn't do it without all you guys :) If I'm struggling or feeling down it just helps (soooo much more than anything else has ever done) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Buttons thats amazing and gives me hope! I never really knew about this site just stumbled across it but by god i am glad i did and im going to come on every day to see how everyone is doing and to keep myself on track.xx

Another 2.8lbs off. Should be happy but weigh in day really gets me down so maybe I'll be happier about it later!

Buttons well done. It's all a step in the right direction, if you put all the pounds you have lost in a back pack (books or something) and carry it round that will spur you on xxx

Buttons well done. It's all a step in the right direction, if you put all the pounds you have lost in a back pack (books or something) and carry it round that will spur you on xxx

That's a darn good idea! Think I'll be cleaning the bookshelf after work today! Thanks Erised, that is really good advice :)

Hubby had an idea. This is 'Kevin the Kitchenaid' (!) he's pretty hefty and weighs 22lb, I've lost almost that. Had to lift him with two arms. :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370931597.588904.jpg

Hiya Candypie!

Sorry to hear your going through a break up! Hope your ok! Now get back on track with the diet lose the weight you wanna lose and show that turd what he lost because he's an idiot and be like neh =P

Thats amazing buttons and i never really thought about carrying all that weight but thats a really good idea! Chelly liked that about the turd and yep i will show him!!!!xx

Chellys right, after this you'll look so amazing that when he happens to see you his mouth will hit the floor and you can turn your back and grin from ear to ear! He obviously wasn't worthy of you ;-)

If you need anything or any motivation candy pie just pm and ill be there to support you =)

Hi Candypie. I'm sorry to hear about the breakup of your relationship but from what you say it may be for better in the longrun. I also learnt a lot of things I didn't know about my ex husband when we split up about 3 years ago. I have to be honest and say I wasn't devastated - or even particularly upset - as I had wanted him to leave for some time but I was really angry when I found out some of the things he'd been doing! The main difficulty was having to avoid saying what I really thought to our sons as they were upset he had gone. I remember one day my youngest son said ' You feel sorry for Dad don't you ' and although I really wanted to say 'Do I f...!' I said I did and my son replied 'That's because you're a much nicer person than him!' It's difficult to avoid letting breakdowns take over but I think once you stop thinking about them - whether you're upset or just really angry (and believe me I had, and still have, cause to be) - that's when you're healed. I probably wouldn't choose to have anything to do with my ex but have had to keep in touch because of our sons. I don't like him much but we now get on reasonably well and are even going on holiday to Turkey together (in separate apartments)with our sons at the end of August. I'm not sure why I've related all this. I think what I'm trying to say is that even if you are angry or upset now it isn't worth letting it take over. One of the things I really like about losing weight is that I'm doing it for myself and showing how strong I am. Keep at the diet, be strong, be happy and do things for your own benefit and wellbeing. Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble!

Hearing others troubles make us feel less alone Lynne, its nice to know I'm not been the only one that's had grief in life. Loooong story cut short, my ex is an a++eh++e!!!! ;-)

Back