Help!!!!

Rosemary1963

I joined my first slimming world club last night and it was really busy( after christmas blues)so I couldn't really hear what was being said!! I 'm finding it really difficult to understand what I can eat and if its all syns!!! Ive had today a crumpet with low low cheese spread an apple. Five rivita crackerbread with low fat hummous, tomatoes and cucumber! have I syned, looking at the booklets each crackerbread is a syn each!!

Hi Rosemary,

It may be worth posting this thread under the Slimming World subforum for people on the same plan as you to offer some help, or alternatively asking Pierce (the sites administrator) to move the thread for you. If you want to get it moved by Pierce, the simplest way is to write in the shoutbox on the front page.

xx

Can someone help please how do I edit something on my profile page xx

Hi Me2u1605,

The way to edit your profile is to first click Settings in the top right corner of the page, then scroll down and look to the left hand side there should be an edit profile button there. Hope that helped.

Thanks Julie, I just thought its so cute! my diets going really well thankyou, I have lost 6lbs in two weeks which I'm chuffed about :) How about you?

Back