HELPPPPPPPP!!! PLEASE :(

Pixie

Silver Member
Can anyone help me please?
smile.gif

I'm really upset at the minute :cry:
I lost 5 stone on lighterlife but then put 2 of it back on over the past 18 months
frown.gif
my friend is getting married soon & I need to fit into my bridesmaid dress I have 6 weeks to lose 1st 10lbs.
I recently went on Lighterlife again and lost 14lbs in 10 days was really happy & decided to go onto SW to maintain it however in the week I've been on SW I've put on 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't understand? I must be doing something wrong?
I am so embarassed I didnt go back to class last night and now the password wont work when trying to check everything i have eaten is ok?
Can anyone help me please I just dont know what to do im so upset?

Thank you x

Hun, I am sure you are fine. First off dont worry you will get that weight back off. To help us out can you post your food diary so we can see what you have been eating. It may be that your body is holding onto some carbs (if you did green days) you may have fluid retention, there can be a number of reasons. I have access to SW online so will help you out. xx

dont panic your body needs to get used to the new routeen. post your food diary and we will check it out for you. dont worry we can do it together and you will look lovely at the wedding

Thanks sooo much!

I am a veggie so always stick to green days, generally i have 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (seeded) with laughing cow light for breakfast and an Activia fat free yogurt. for lunch either jacket potato with cottage cheese or spaghetti hoopsd or sainsburys packet pasta made up with just water and my cheese allowance (same as bachelors I think?) at night i make SW chips with fry light and something like a mushroom omlette.

Do any of these things seem wrong please? Thanks x

P.S My diet is very samey so thats really all I ate on a couple of days I had milky way magic stars for syns x

Your diary looks fine to me, I think your body is keeping hold of the carbs as it hasn't had them while you were on LL. I would try and keep drinking the water and maybe incorporate some exercise (if you dont already) and that weight will come flying off.

So are fat free activia yogurts and also sainsburys dried macaroni cheese packet pasta free? My consultant did not know & said check online as far as I could see on the website they were ok but not sure if Im just stupid??? there is syn value for the pasta in the book but only if made with butter and milk??? Thank you so much ladies x x x

im not sure about the 'Activia fat free yogurt' are those the free ones or the 6 syn ones Nikki?

i agree try varying it slightly, most people at my group try to avoid bread so why not try all bran and soya milk for some breakfast's then you get your fiber and its a change.

quorns always great with pasta. rice and beans are a fav' for my dinners and quick and fiber filled.

why not cut out your magic stars for the first month until you see the results you want and then add them back in as a treat if its not coming off like you want it too?

you will get there just give your body time to re ajust

I cant find either on the website unfortunately. I think the yoghurt is free, not sure about the pasta. I will try and find out

Thank you sooo much ladies you have been brill :) x x x
I only had the magic stars twice in the week, somebody told me if u dont have ur syns u dont lose weight so quick? x

Oh and I have always exercised do about an hr of cardio at the gym 2-4 times a week, think I am just a natural fatty!!! :( x x x

now now come on, dont get all down. we all feel this way sometimes. im currently fighting to remove the 8 and a half pound i put on 2 weeks ago, so your not allown.

your doing it all right, just give it a chance

Back