hen night advice

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by juleswil4, 2 April 2010 Social URL.

1. juleswil4

juleswil4 New Member

hi there, i'm new and have been on lipotrim for 8 weeks and have lost 2 stone 13pounds!(which i'm delighted about!) on the 17th of april i have to go out for my sisters hen night, im not gonna drink but can't really think of a way round eating(its starts at 1pm right through including a meal) any advice on the best thing to eat- was thinking chicken and veg? please help! julie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Take a peanut flapjack and munch through that. There's always ways and means of getting through. Don't let anyone tempt you into alcohol.There will always be some occasion getting in the way of your goal if you let it. But if you go by lots of the people on here at the mo, its ok to break the diet and go back on the next day. Its up to you : )

4. kered

kered Gold Member

If you have decided to eat out one night, then I hope you have a great night.

Stick to white fish or chicken breast, with some green salad or green veg, this wont take you out of ketosis.

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Yar, what mary said green veg/sald and either chicken or fish and make sure you know how things are being cooked.

And defo no alcohol if your not doing a refeed :p

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    If you really must eat, then have some fish/chicken and some green veg. Keep yourself topped up with water all day. Sparkling water and tea or coffee to keep your hands occupied. On no account be tempted to alcohol if you have not done a proper refeed beforehand. Do not be tempted by any threads on here which have said they had alcohol and got away with it. It is medically very dangerous!!!!
    Enjoy.

7. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    If you are going to do it, think very carefully about why you are and why you want too and then plan accordingly to what will best work for you. Definitely no alcohol whilst you are in ketosis.

Lisa x

8. juleswil4

juleswil4 New Member

thanks everyone for all the advice, chicken and veg it is!

9. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Jules, you can do alcohol if you take yourself out of ketosis and you can take yourself out of ketosis without doing a complete re-feed.

Do not do alcohol if you are still in ketosis - I used ketostix to check this for my Good Friday session.

Hope this helps. Lisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.