hen night advice

juleswil4

hi there, i'm new and have been on lipotrim for 8 weeks and have lost 2 stone 13pounds!(which i'm delighted about!) on the 17th of april i have to go out for my sisters hen night, im not gonna drink but can't really think of a way round eating(its starts at 1pm right through including a meal) any advice on the best thing to eat- was thinking chicken and veg? please help! julie

Take a peanut flapjack and munch through that. There's always ways and means of getting through. Don't let anyone tempt you into alcohol.There will always be some occasion getting in the way of your goal if you let it. But if you go by lots of the people on here at the mo, its ok to break the diet and go back on the next day. Its up to you : )

If you have decided to eat out one night, then I hope you have a great night.

Stick to white fish or chicken breast, with some green salad or green veg, this wont take you out of ketosis.

Yar, what mary said green veg/sald and either chicken or fish and make sure you know how things are being cooked.

And defo no alcohol if your not doing a refeed :p

If you really must eat, then have some fish/chicken and some green veg. Keep yourself topped up with water all day. Sparkling water and tea or coffee to keep your hands occupied. On no account be tempted to alcohol if you have not done a proper refeed beforehand. Do not be tempted by any threads on here which have said they had alcohol and got away with it. It is medically very dangerous!!!!
Enjoy.

If you are going to do it, think very carefully about why you are and why you want too and then plan accordingly to what will best work for you. Definitely no alcohol whilst you are in ketosis.

Lisa x

Jules, you can do alcohol if you take yourself out of ketosis and you can take yourself out of ketosis without doing a complete re-feed.

Do not do alcohol if you are still in ketosis - I used ketostix to check this for my Good Friday session.

Hope this helps. Lisa x

Back