• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hen Weekend in Portugal - Just Back

S: 14st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4lb(22.44%)
hi all

well, I've just completed the hardest weekend of my life!!!!

I'm just back from the hen weekend and I completely stuck to LT!! The first night they ate in McDonalds, the second night a gorg Portuguese place and an Italian last night. I sat there on all occasions with a sparkling water. The smell was DIVINE, however, the thought of a size 10 dress was soooooooo much more appealing.

I was just a little concerned with the water issue. I've been drinking loads but I've not been peeing....don't know if that's just because of the heat or if I've not drunk enough.

I think the rest of this week I'll up my intake to 4ltrs just to make sure I've drunk enough.

Hope you're all doing well!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh, and I forgot to update week 3's weigh in......I lost 4.5lbs!!!! Yeah x

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey hun,

I am just back from 2 weeks in Portugal, the heat was unreal but so lovely!!!

Glad you had a great time. Dont worry too much about the water, you probably sweated more than normal and therefore pee'd less. I found that I drank my normal water but was also eating high water foods, salads etc. I only did refeed/maintenance so that I could drink. I have gained a bit but it was worth the wonderful holiday and the re-motivation...

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Well done on your loss & on sticking to LT - it must have been a challenge, but I bet you're glad you did it!

Good luck for this week :)

Hannah

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
WAWWWW! You are an advocate that it can be done - even on a hen weekend! Well, a big huge star to you....you deserve it big time for your 110% commitment!

And the weight loss, well what a reward.

Honestly, well done!!!!!!

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
Well done, what willpower and determination. You will do well on LT with that great start :)

Aoife

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 2st2.5lb(14.52%)
<<Huge pat on the back!>> Well done, you did amazingly well. The size 10 will be quicker now.
Brilliant weight loss too.

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done it shows you the power of the mind and i bet you had a clear head too

thanks everyone for the great comments. I do feel proud of myself, but it was v.v hard!!! On the plus side, I will be eating at the wedding on 18th September. I'll be doing refeed prior to that but the wedding will be my first 'proper' meal.

xx

LazeeLady

S: 13st12lb G: 8st12lb
Am gobsmacked!!
That is absolutely brilliant. To go the whole weekend and stick to it....I am in awe!

You deserve all your fantastic sucess up to now!

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done thats fantastic, fair play to u!!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done hun! Did you have a great time? It just goes to show you can have fun without alcohol - and no hangover the next day!!!!

x