Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

Well i went to WI but it didnt do me any good as i still feel really negative about things and i cant seem to get into it! I put on 1lb

lunch
pastan sauce 0.5 syns
Laughing cow light Hexa
alpen light 3 syns
yoghurt

dinner
chilli and potato wedges
bread hexb

syns
curly wurly 6syns

total for the day 9.5!

hopefully i will be able to stick to this today cant see any reason why i wont but i have got work tonight and that will send me insane with peoples constant remarks!! But if i need to remember that eating wont make me feel better it will only make me feel worse!:wave_cry:

Last edited:
Evening!!

Well yesterday was my first 100% day in weeks!! It has actually made me feel much better in myself today! Sometimes i do think that if i am in control of my food then i am in control of everything else! So if im positive about food everything else will follow!! Well thats my theory for today anyway!!!
So today has been a bit of a funny day didnt have time for a proper breakfast so just had a yoghurt on the go!!

Breakfast
yoghurt!

Lunch
3x pagen krisproll cottage cheese hexb
pasta n sauce
yoghurt

dinner
shepherds pie carrots runner beans sweetcorn

my hex a was milk in coffee!
syns
curly wurly 6 syns

Yesterday i didnt have my curly wurly so i saved a few syns there which im sure will come in handy on saturday night for x factor!!!

Tommorrow i am working 7-3 so will be out all day then we are going to a firework display so i have forward planned my food!! Get me hey!! All this positive thoughts!!!

Breakfast
egg mayo sandwich hexb
2 syns mayo

lunch
tuna pasta with yellow peppers onions cherry toms and mayo 4 syns

Dinner
Im not sure 100% yet will either be
Sw quiche chips and beans or
spag bol

Hex a will be either milk in coffee or cheese with dinner!

So that is me all planned out till friday!! So if it is not on my plan it will not be entering my mouth!!! Lets get back on track!! GO ME!!!!:D

Postive thinking lasted all the way to the weekend!!!

Last edited:
Hey its monday again!!

Will update in the morning with WI results! x

Last edited:
Today i am following extra easy again!!

Breakfast
banana yoghurt and a bowl of rice pudding at group!

Lunch
6x ryvita wholegrain crackerbread hexb,5x laughing cow light hexa,
chicken breast, pickled onions, beetroot, cherry toms, cucumber
vanilla and choc mullerlight

dinner
quorn sausages, mash potato, sweetcorn, peas, runner beans, carrots, onion gravy 5 syns

milk 1 syn
hotchoc 2syns
total for day 8

Last edited:
Hey!

!!

Food for today extra easy again!

Breakfast
quorn sausages, bacon, egg, mushrooms, plum tomato, beans!

Lunch
6x ryvita w/meal crackerbread hexb, 5x laughing cow hexa cherry toms, ckn breast, pickled onions.

dinner
salad, jacket potato bbq ckn chunks 1 syn cottage cheese
rice pudding (will say 6 syn in case i eat the whole lot!!)

syns
magic elf 4syns!

total for day 11 if i eat all the rice pudding!!

Well work all day tomorrow and friday so will updated at the weekend!!

Last edited:
Ah thanks bayside!

Today im trying to decided whether to do green or extra easy everything i have had has been green but i have no idea what to have for dinner!!

Breakfast
quorn sausages and egg sandwich hexb

lunch
low fat noddles
yoghurt

then i had a mug shot as i was still hungry!!

Will either have pasta with homemade tomato sauce or smash pizza! oh the choices!! I will then have both an A and B choice left for tonight which i could use for cheese and crackerbread! Plan!

Any way enough with the ramblings!!! X factor tonight too!! xx

Last edited:
Hey!

Wish me luck for weigh in!!!! Will update tomorrow!

Last edited:
Good luck Henna! I have had pretty much the same problem and got back to the grindstone yesterday! If they could ban weekends it would be easier!

Omg!!

Hey judi!! Im sure you will be fine next week sometimes we just need a bit of a blowout!!

Right so today is going to be my first 100% day!! Extra easy!!

Breakfast
banana and yoghurt!

Lunch
6x wholegrain cracker bread hexb, 5x laughing cow hexa, cherry toms, cucumber, beetroot, pickled onion cottage cheeses.
yoghurt

dinner
Sw quiche, jacket potato, salad
clementine

syns
cadbury's magic elf 4 syns
extra light mayo 1 syns
2x laughing cow light triangles 2 syns

I have work tonight so may also have a hot choc for 2 syns!! HOpe everyone has a good day!! Im over the moon!!!!

Last edited:
Right here we are on monday and once again i have gone off track over the weekend and ruined my whole week! I cant believe i keep doing!:cry:

Last edited:
hello! Just been having a little read at your thread, my view is that you've had a lot of stuff going on and you really shouldn't be beating yourself up for indulging yourself a little bit. You've done so well with your weightloss, and you're nearly there. Maybe you just need a few weeks not being so tough on yourself, be good when you can, forgive yourself when you can't and then get back on track 100% when you feel ready. From past experience, I think that as soon as you stop being mentally so hard on yourself, you'll find it easier to get back on track.

Good luck with it all :)

Thank you ozzymoz, my consultant said exactly the same to me today!!

I went to weigh in today and only gained 0.5lb which i pleased with as that is easy to get off! I have decided to take each day as it comes this week as i know work is going to be tough so im going to concentrate on just trying to lose weight rather than losing the 2lb i need for my award!

will try to update in the week! PMA!!!

Glad to hear you're taking some of the pressure off yourself - explosions aren't a pretty sight :D :p Good luck for the rest of the week!

Well im on my 2nd 100% day and its going well! I feel much better taking it a day at a time! Tomorrow is work and i have a feeling it is going to be a stressful day! but i am going to plan tonight for my meals tomorrow then i will be in control!!! Well thats the plan anyway!

I have read some really inspiring posts on here in the last few days which i suppose have helped me to sort my head out!! we have 4 weigh ins untill xmas so head in gear time!!

What a week!!

After a month of waiting i finally had the news on friday i really didnt want to hear. I have been made redundant and my shop will close down on the 20th december.

I am absolutly devasted i love working for threshers and love my shop! But hey as every door closes another door opens!

Will update tomorrow with my weigh in results!

Last edited:
Well what a wonderful day i have had!

Weigh in this morning and i lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still cant believe it!! Got my 3 stone award and im over the moon! 1lb to lose next week!

Then went to see my old boss at iceland and guess what he has offered me a job!!!!!!!! !!

Last edited:
Yayy!! - that's great news about the 5.5lb loss and even better news about the work! So good to have that worry taken away particularly at this time of year. :D

Thanks OzzieMoz! Such a relief about the job, i know now that i can buy xmas pressies and thats what i have done!! Had a little spree today got all the bits for oh and little one. So im all ready to go!

!

Last edited:
Back