Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

Well here we are again then!!!

time to lose more weight in time for xmas!!

Last edited:
well done on your positive thinking, I know I felt glad to be eating healthily again after my holiday too; our bodies don't cope so well with the junk any more! Good luck for WI.

Welcome back hun and I love your new pic, you are looking fab! You are sounding really positive, when I come back from hols I stay in holiday mode for awhile lol! Good luck for WI xx

Thanks ladies!

Anyway onwards and upwards now so im off to wash the car!!!

Last edited:
Well i still havent got round to my soup yet as been doing extra easy for a few days so i havent been able to spare a hex but i will let you know how it is when i have it!

Last edited:
Good luck tomorrow with your weigh in. Sure it'll be OK i think maybe after this period of time you need to re-group (feel like i need to) and move forward! Great work :)

So this week has gone really well and i have stayed on plan all week so i am really hoping for a loss!

Last edited:
Well weigh in was brill today loss 3.5lbs so mother nature didnt hinder me to much!! It has given me loads of determination too!

When i first started i set an interim target of 10st 13lbs which i am now only 13.5lbs away from!! I cant believe it! IM going to work really hard this week to try and keep my losses up!!

hi all!

Anyways that will do for now i plan on having a few really focused 100% days before weigh in and maybe i might get a loss this week!

Last edited:
So Today oh has gone to florida and left us behind boo hoo!!

Today i have had a red day and had

breakfast
2 x mullerlights and 1 alpen light 1/2 hexb

lunch
3x krisprolls heb, cottage cheese, cocktail quorn sausages, beetroot, cherry toms, cucumber, 3x laughing cow light triangles 1/2 hexa

dinner
salad with 2 quorn burgers 2x laughing cow other half hexa then i had a bowl of strawberries

I plan on having my other alpen light later while x factor is on and i think i will have some sainsburys be good to yourself pretzels 5 syns!

So all in all a good day today just really bored!!! But hey X factor is on tonight so that will keep me happy!:D

Last edited:
Morning!!

So food for today is.. Red
breakfast
Bacon, 2x eggs, 3 x quorn sausages and 2x wholemeal bread hexb ketchup 1syn and butter 1 syn

lunch
ham and 3x laughing cow triangles 1/2 hexa, muller light and alpen light 1/2 hexb

dinner
Prawn and chicken stirfry
strawberries and yoghurt with other alpen light hexb

snacks
2xlaughing cow with chopped veggies whilst watching telly! 1/2 hex a
strawberries and banana

Hex a will be milk in coffees today!

We are having our party at group tomorrow so i am going to make a quiche tonight and im going to take some cocktail quorn sausages too!

Last edited:
Well Weigh day is here again!!

Actually wasnt to bad today! I lost 0.5lbs which im pleased with and is down to the last 2 days of being ultra good!! We had our taster morning which was really nice. Somebody had made a banoffee pie which looked amazing but when i tasted it it didnt live up to my expectations unfortunatly tasted very quarky!! I suppose something can not be replaced!

Well i am going to give extra easy a go again this week as it worked really well a few weeks ago!
So food today is as follows

Breakfast
banana 1xalpen light 1/2hexb
lots of nibbles at the party!

Lunch
Chicken savoury rice with left over quiche and quorn cocktail sausages mullerlight

Dinner
chilli with rice, cheese hexa
mullerlight

snacks
1x alpen light 1/2 hex b
strawberries and apple

syns
Ruby hifi bar 6 syns ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!!!

Exercise
1hour at gym cardio! Go me!!

Will probably only have 6 syns today as i did have quite a few bits and piece at the party which probably had syns in!!

So that is me for today, oh is still in florida which is quite hard as i am so very bored so will more than likely spend the evening on hear and watching rubbish on telly!!:)

Last edited:
Hi all

Today has been a good day so far!!
I feel like i am going to get a good loss i can just feel it and i really am enjoying Extra easy so im going to stick with it all week!

So my food is
Breakfast
Yoghurt alpen light 3 syns and banana

Lunch
3x krisprolls hexb 3x laughing cow light 1/2 hexa cherry tomato cucumber beetroot cottage cheese
yogurt

dinner
spagbol
yoghurt

snack
2x laughing cow light 1/2 hexa
apple
yoghurt

syns
alpen light 3
and probably a curly wurly later 6

exercise
1 hour cardio at the gym!

I have work tonight so lots to fit in after the school run also work all day tomorrow and the my oh will be home on friday! So i have lots of things to do over the next few days but i am determined to stay on track!

Another good day for me today!! I had work all day but managed to get my bum in gear and organise my food! So food for today was..

Breakfast
yoghurt banana
blt sandwich hexb mayo 0.5 syns

Lunch
Chicken,bacon and sweetcorn pasta with mayo 1.5syns

Dinner
Chilli Chicken stirfry and noodles

snacks
cheese pickled onions

syns
Be good to yourself pretzels 5 syns
alpen light 3

I had a quick look on the scales this morning and it looks like it is moving downwards so will try to be really good over the weekend so it will be a good loss for next week!

OH is home tomorrow morning so that will be nice me and dana have really missed him!

Im off now to watch a documentary about on sky one called living with size 0

The scales are not being so kind either. Tomorrow is weigh in and i only need 1.5lbs for my award and i feel really bad that i went of track at the weekend as i think i could of had a really good loss this week!
Today im going to be as good as i can and pray for a miracle at WI tomorrow! Im going to go to the gym in the minute in the hope that i can burn it off!!

Will update with my results tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Well what can i say! All went terribly wrong:mad:

This i should learn is a reason not to weigh myself in the week!!

Last edited:
Good morning me!

I am doing extra easy and my food today is

Breakfast
Quorn sausages,bacon,beans and eggy bread(hexb)

Lunch
Ham and egg salad
yoghurt and strawberries

Dinner
chicken chargrill 3 syns chip potatos mixed veg

i will use hex a as milk in tea and coffee

syns
chargrill 3
bag of skips 6

So thats me for today! Lots of washing and boring things to do!!

Last edited:
Back