Today my food is

Breakfast
yoghurt 2x alpen light HEX B

Lunch
Pasta n sauce
cherry toms sliced chicken breast pickled onions
strawberries

dinner
SW quiche topped with grated cheese HEX A with garlic and rosemary pots savoury rice
yoghurt

syns
French fries 4
curly wurly 6
Laughing cow triangle 1

I am really enjoying extra easy so im going to stick with it for a little while longer!!

Last edited:
Well what a weekend!!

One thing strangley enough is that my food has been 100% this weekend which surprised me! I am finding extra easy so...Easy!!

Also i had to buy some new trousers for work my others are to big! So invested in a new pair of size 14s! Fab nothing feels better that fitting into a new size and new clothes!!

So weigh in tomorrow and i have got my fingers crossed that i will finally get that 2.5stone award!!

Wish me luck!!:D

Last edited:
Food for today is green

Breakfast
2 x alpen lights Hex b

Lunch
Pasta and sauce
2x nimble white hex b
cherry toms cucumber
yoghurt

dinner
Quorn sausages, mash, cauliflower and brocolli topped with cheese hex a
Yoghurt and curly wurly 6 syns

milk in tea and coffee hex a

Has been a bit strange doing a green day after so many extra easy but when i looked at my food for the day i wasnt having any meat so i decided to do green and enjoy the extra hex!

Last edited:
Morning!

Breakfast
bacon, scrambled egg, beans bread hex b

Lunch
tuna and sweetcorn pasta with cherry toms peppers cucumber
yoghurt

dinner
chicken breast Sw wedges cous cous or veg havent decided yet!
Yogurt and meringue nests 2 syns

snacks
cheese hex a

syns
french fries 4

Last edited:
Hi Henna,

I've sat reading your diary back for the last 10 mins. I think you've done brilliant and congratulations on getting the 2.5 stone award - have you lost all of that weight since April?

Well done you! Will keep looking in to see how you're doing - and enjoy buying more clothes in a size 12! x

Hi Lianniosa!

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!!

How about you, How long have you been doing Slimming world? Are you enjoying it!

Thanks again for you kind words! They are one of the reasons why i love minimins!! xx

Last edited:
That is brilliant, I can't believe you lost it that quickly! This is my third time back on it, three days in and already feel really good and a lot less sluggish.

I'm trying to lose about a stone in seven months as I'm getting married in May and obv want to look skinny in my dress! I have my fitting in just two weeks though so anything I can lose before then would be brilliant, I'm going to excercise each day as well as doing the diet - or at least I keep telling myself that!

I'm really loving seeing how everyone's doing on here! Keep up the good work!

That is brilliant, I can't believe you lost it that quickly! This is my third time back on it, three days in and already feel really good and a lot less sluggish.

I'm really loving seeing how everyone's doing on here! Keep up the good work!

Well keep up the good work and im sure you will get there! What an amazing feeling that will be on your wedding day knowing you have done it for yourself!! Good luck!!

For me i was 100% ready to do it this time and all i wanted was to lose weight so i think that is why it has come off so quickly!

Wow this diary has become like a bus no one stops by then 2 in one day!!!

Thank you clarri for your words of encouragement!! x

Last edited:
hi henna hows it going just wanted to say i love your diary and think your doing brill. wanted to ask do you weigh in in the morning , how do you make the smash pizza ( i tried but it was not very successsful) and how do you make the xmas pud icecream .xxx:D

Hi Mrs clooney!! Thanks for stopping by i posted a recipe for the ice cream in the recipe section the other day so you should be able to find it over there! I have to say it was so yummy!! I also found the smash recipe on there too! Im sure you will find them there! I have my offical weigh in on tuesday mornings but i do weigh each day in the morning after my first wee!! I know people say you shouldnt but it gives me an indication of how im doing!!

Last edited:
Im doing extra easy today

breakfast
yogurt and banana

Lunch
57g wholemeal roll hexb with ham cherry tomato beetroot pickled onions followed by a yoghurt

dinner
chicken and veg curry with rice and homemade onion bahji's with cucumber raita (if i remember to buy a cucumber this afternoon)

Hex a will be milk! I also bought a new coffee machine so i have loads of new gadgets to play with!!!!

Synwise i am going to have a bag of velvet crunch tonight 4 syns and that will be it to make up for the bad days this week!!

Last edited:
Looks good Henna. I am cooking the beef bourgounon (sic) recipe that was in the recipe book that came with the SW mag this month, in my slow cooker. Smells delic!! I also cook a cheap piece of beef in the slow cooker, which is yum, and makes it so tender. Basically anything you can casserole you can do in the slow cooker, so enjoy.

Have a good day.
x

Thanks clarri your dinner sounds yummy! Will be having a look for the recipe!!

Today has been a nice relaxing day in front of the telly! Food has been good too!

Breakfast
Bacon and egg sandwich hexb

lunch
roast beef roast potatos, swede, parsnips,sweetcorn runnerbeans peas and carrot, gravy 2.5 horseradish 1 syn
yoghurt

Supper
quorn sausages, cheese hexa pickled onion cherry tomatos cucumber

Keeping the syns low today again to try and keep within weekly syns!! Will give it a go But x factor is on tonight!! I will need something to nibble whilst i watch that and all my favourites and the comedy show that is john and edward!!:D

Today i decided to have a red day as it weigh in tomorrow so food was...

breakfast
Bacon and egg sandwich hexb

Lunch( was at work so was more eat and run thing)
Ham cottage cheese cherry toms
2xyoghurts and 2x alpen lights hexb

dinner
salad beetroot pickled onion BBq chicken chunks 2syns
cheese hex a
yoghurt

snacks
quorn sausages, velvet crunch 4 syns

other hexa was milk in tea and coffees!

Tomorrow i have a split shift at work after WI in so i will try to get on here and update at some point!! Hopefully the scales will be nice and let me have a sts!!

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!

Today was weigh in day and after last week i was really dreading it!!! Well i needn't have worried because i lost 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
I was flabbergasted!

Well im 8lbs away from my first target and that makes me feel so proud of myself!!!

Dont have time to put down my food as i have to get back to work! Will update tomorrow!

Last edited:
Morning all!
Feeling really tired today so im going to have a day indoors chilling out and watching rubbish on tv! After yesterdays wi shock i have been very good and even though i was on a terrible shift yesterday i still managed to be good food for yesterday was

Breakfast
yoghurt banana apple

lunch
pastan sauce 1 laughing cow 1 syn
strawberry slice 2 syns

dinner
spaghetti bol topped with cheese hexa
28g weetabix hexb yoghurt

snacks
French fries 4syns
velvet crunch 4 syns

11 syns for the day!

So today im on extra easy again! Seems so much easier for me and the family! So food today is

breakfast
bacon 2x eggs beans bread hexb

lunch
ham and cottage cheese
yoghurt

dinner
chicken breast garlic roast potato's and peppercorn sauce 6 syns
yoghurt

snacks
french fries 4

Back