Herbal help for depression

Discussion in 'Health' started by mommyB, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Does anyone know of anything i could take-considered Kalms but tbh i have no energy to do anything,need pepping up a bit not relaxing.
    Cant take st johns wort cos i'm on the pill, dont want to go to my docs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. walkonby

walkonby Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    zoe harcombe principle/ eat real food only / not processed or stuff like WW junk/nothing with sugar/
    hi Mommyb.. heres hoping you are feeling a little better lately.. I am justbrowsing, and noticed you didnt have any replies.. thats not fair, everyone should have some replies !

I think I would go to a health food shop, say, and ask advice, as whenever I have been in Holland and Barrett and asked anything, they always seem to want to help anyone, and can give advice and look up anything you need to know.. you can ask in confidence too.. so. good luck to you in this matter.

kind regards

w

4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I think seeing your doctor would be the best thing to do hon. Depression affects a lot of people and your doc will be able to prescribe you something for it depending on your needs. I totally understand the reluctance to go the docs, but for something like depression, it is definitely the best thing to do.

If however, like me, you are as stubborn as a mule, then have you tried any of the Bachs remedies? They are flower and herbal remedies, and theres lots of different ranges for all kinds of conditions, including depression.

The best of luck to you hon. There is definitely light at the end of the tunnel. x

5. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.